Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [DIXI - Dixihub][PoW/PoS][SkunkHash][Airdrops][Masternode]🔥🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 22549 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
 I mining DIXI and holding it.

I recieve 5 dixi thanks Dev for airdrops.  Grin Grin

Sorry for my english language. Cry
Activity: 45
Today there will be airdrop...can someone please post the countdown
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Why has Airdrop not been paid? It's been a week.

It has been, two weeks of airdrops have been paid and the Twitter airdrop was paid today.  If you haven't got your airdrop, you filled the form in wrong.  Last Friday's airdrop was paid on the 9th.

Only Twitter's,Friday's Airdrop is not yet

Wrong.  Last Friday's airdrop happened on Tuesday, I was on the Discord channel when it happened.  The Twitter airdrop happened on Thursday.
Activity: 45

It has been, two weeks of airdrops have been paid and the Twitter airdrop was paid today.  If you haven't got your airdrop, you filled the form in wrong.  Last Friday's airdrop was paid on the 9th.

Twitter payment is also done...
Activity: 89
INtresting project especially now with masternode implementation.  but 1000 coins  too easy to mine.  i think 2k + whould be better. 

also when pos and mn will be active and get payment?
Activity: 154

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I finally manage to build the dixi wallet. I don't know how the airdrop works so here is my dixi address : DK3JG6cGXxYrV7hSbfpUrhkDP77VM7jAzX
Please let me know if the way to the airdrop is different.
Or am i too late ?
The next Airdrop would be later so don't miss it. It's on 1800H. Just put your Dixi Address anywhere in your profile that could be seen, no need to type it here. It's not encouraged, really.
Activity: 5
I finally manage to build the dixi wallet. I don't know how the airdrop works so here is my dixi address : DK3JG6cGXxYrV7hSbfpUrhkDP77VM7jAzX
Or am i too late ?

There is an airdrop form that is released every Friday, it's got 250 slots.  Fill the form in when it's posted and have your DIXI wallet somewhere on your profile.   Posting your wallet ITT doesn't do anything.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I finally manage to build the dixi wallet. I don't know how the airdrop works so here is my dixi address : (...)
Or am i too late ?

Activity: 154
Activity: 56
Another 2 Masternodes has been sold!

Thank you for the support!

16/20 left.

Remember that you earn 8 coins per day staking with 1000 coins (1 Masternode) until the Masternode update is released on the 1st of Feb.

Does the wallet have to be online the whole time for staking?
Activity: 117
Hello. What about payment for Twitter Campaign?
Activity: 42
Another 2 Masternodes has been sold!

Thank you for the support!

16/20 left.

Remember that you earn 8 coins per day staking with 1000 coins (1 Masternode) until the Masternode update is released on the 1st of Feb.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
New Vietnamese Translation : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=25606

For anyone who wants to donate.
DIXI address : DDf7XnZzhyywYJoSRCA8PGAPB4kwCMR8Xq
Activity: 33
So the airdrop form will be out on this Friday? I'm interested to be part of this. But there is no website till now for us to know more?  Huh
Activity: 56
Well my Coins are finally matured Smiley

Can somebody now explain me how this "staking" works?
Does the wallet have to be online 24/7 for staking?
Pages:
Jump to: