Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [DIXI - Dixihub][PoW/PoS][SkunkHash][Airdrops][Masternode]🔥🔥🔥 - page 20. (Read 22553 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Do you know the date of appearance on exchanges, except for coinsmarkets.com?
Activity: 28
AIRDROP,

D5t9QKCQtq3sYTYyQfke3QqNTHTcc3AZxe

Thanks .
Pew
Activity: 3
How does it work with Steam? You think Steam accept it?
Activity: 117
Airdrop today at 18:00.
Be ready!

newbies still can not participate in airdrop?
Activity: 76
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Activity: 55
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Kzh
Activity: 64
Activity: 42
Airdrop today at 18:00.
Be ready!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Looking forward for the airdrop today. I'm looking for a coin with good POS and this one looks great. Hopefully, I can apply on time later since there are only 250 slots.
For those wondering if or why they haven't gotten airdrops, on the first page it says "You have to be at least jr.member and have your address somewhere on your profile"

I had adress in my profile, also submit the form among the first ones, but got nothing. So I don't know what's up.
look this @everyone Quick update: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27453892
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
C'mon guys, stop posting your addresses here. I think that is prohibited in the forum. It was already indicated that it's for jr member and up only and there's a form to fill. Let's wait till we ranked up.
Activity: 73
am i Junior Member ?

i really dont know !

but i whould like to particpate in the Dixi Air Drop, i am active in the discord , i am  mining and well i just can say about its very hard to mine , so one lil airdrop will help a lot .

Thanks

my dixi adress D7AYUV7GoxHoTSjWJoqGd3dzxAexcP4Gq4

Turns out you can't read either!
Activity: 34
am i Junior Member ?

i really dont know !

but i whould like to particpate in the Dixi Air Drop, i am active in the discord , i am  mining and well i just can say about its very hard to mine , so one lil airdrop will help a lot .

Thanks

my dixi adress D7AYUV7GoxHoTSjWJoqGd3dzxAexcP4Gq4
airdrop please!!!!!!!!!

Dixi wallet - DBfm8Wi9MvALKqYQ7zarbJdGG8PipMLyhQ

Thank you!
stop flooding, plz
Activity: 10
Activity: 27
Apparently posting your wallets here does nothing. Theres a google doc for airdrops. Dunno why yall keep posting your wallets here.
Pages:
Jump to: