Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[DixiCoin][MN/POS]☑️[DixiHub Platform LIVE]☑️[BUY GAMES & MORE WITH DXC]🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 2858 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Bought me some dixicoin using us dollars via the dixihub! I still can't believe it! A working and super easy fiat gateway!!!

Yes, this is super awesome and unbelievable that dixihub and dixicoin aren't in the news more. Very few projects have made a fiat gateway this easy AND combined with a store where there is actually stuff to buy.  Somebody from DXC needs to send a press release to some of the crypto media.  Like real places, not just Medium.  Coindesk and MarketWatch come to mind, but might as well CC Forbes and Fortune.

We are definitely working on getting our name out there.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Bought me some dixicoin using us dollars via the dixihub! I still can't believe it! A working and super easy fiat gateway!!!

Yes, this is super awesome and unbelievable that dixihub and dixicoin aren't in the news more. Very few projects have made a fiat gateway this easy AND combined with a store where there is actually stuff to buy.  Somebody from DXC needs to send a press release to some of the crypto media.  Like real places, not just Medium.  Coindesk and MarketWatch come to mind, but might as well CC Forbes and Fortune.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
thanks for new marketplace, voted for listing
Activity: 54
Dixihub is amazing!!! Dixicoin can be purchased with US Dollars!!!!!!!
We are verry happy to announce that you are now able to buy DXC with fiat and bitcoin directly from the DixiHub.

You just need to register and buy either with bitcoin or paypal and your DixiCoin will be added to your DixiHub adress automaticly !!!

Also lets you buy direct with CC and Debit card via paypal without registering. 
Activity: 167
We are verry happy to announce that you are now able to buy DXC with fiat and bitcoin directly from the DixiHub.

You just need to register and buy either with bitcoin or paypal and your DixiCoin will be added to your DixiHub adress automaticly !!!

HUGE news very soon!!!  Game changer!

I can't wait.  I honestly think the room for growth at this price is crazy. 
HUGE news very soon!!!  Game changer!
Looks like an interesting project. Tell me where can I store Dixi Coins?

Who are your competitors, and how are you different from them?

You can store them in the Dixi QT wallet. 

I am yet to find someone that I would consider a real competitor.  No one else has a working platform like the dixihub.  The hub is what really sets DXC apart from other projects.
Hey everyone, I just created a telegram channel devoted to shilling coins. It's called Shill Dat. The link is https://www.t.me/shilldat. There's a limit of 10 posts per user per day but I'm waving that for my Dixicoin buds. Shill away! Rules: no nudes, watch language. I'll be shilling the hell out of dixicoin in there.
Activity: 56
Looks like an interesting project. Tell me where can I store Dixi Coins?

Who are your competitors, and how are you different from them?
Please for the love of god...
My eeeeyes!

Get a new photoshop guy for your flyers  Cry

Always looking for help making this kind of stuff.  If you want to help out we would appreciate it.
Activity: 25
Please for the love of god...
My eeeeyes!

Get a new photoshop guy for your flyers  Cry
CSGO and Pubg are great games to launch the dixicoin tournaments with.
Pages:
Jump to: