Pages:
Author

Topic: Djordjamayna Tips <<Over 70% Win-Ratio in Long Run>> - page 4. (Read 2130 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hello guys ! I am 21 year old student. I have been a football fan since 2 years old because my father was a football fanatic. I started to bet 3 years ago and I managed to do really well. I keep 75-80% win ratio in the long turn. I came here to offer my Premium Tips. There are 3 kind of packages:
-1Day $5
-1Week $15
-1Month $45
Anyone can gets a vouch tip for trust Smiley

Would love to work with you guys $$$

Hi 75% in a long run is a good result :O .

I am interested in a vouch tip, just to see what type of bets you place, what type of sports, the odds.. and so on...
You can send a mp Wink

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
I would like to see your free prediction first before we are believe if you are a  real "Profesional Sport Picks" Wink
FYI, there are some great tipster on this forum, and they are always giving free picks everyday (They have their own premium picks too for their VIP participants), the chance you can beat them is really hard.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
What is up guys. I am sport-better for over 6 years. I have managed to achieve really good win-ratio on sport-betting and winning isn't something new for me. What I am offering is HQ tips so you guys can also make some good money.

You can get my VIP Tip For the day from >>https://hexpay.org/p/imcb5 <<

Pages:
Jump to: