Pages:
Author

Topic: DL(i)sk - SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN UP TO 700,000 DL(i)sk - FOR NEWBIE MEMBERS TOO!!! - page 11. (Read 9790 times)

Activity: 971
Merit: 500
Nice signature campaign , payment has not been done and now pay increases. Undecided

Which payment? The signature campaign stops on the 10th of July and the amount of coins you receive depends on how many people join. So can you clarify what you mean?

PS: you don't have DL(i)sk signature so you won't get paid at all Wink
What about those who joined a signature campaign at the end of the payment as 7/72016 ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Join this signature campaign。
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
50 post= how much post max per day

You don't have to spam Cheesy I think on average people are posting 2, 3 up to 5 posts per day, but if someone post 50 possts per day then he can do it Smiley Some people are really active Cheesy

So no limitation on the number of posts per day but only 50 at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 938
it was not from the rules of this signature campaign , it's your heart's content , but at least you have to make a post to promote coin
Activity: 210
i want join
thx
make sure you read carefully the thread at the beginning, you have to post at least 50 posts .lol

Everybody needs to have at least 50 posts.. That is as protection of cheaters and also just having a signature and not posting anything means that you are not promoting the coin and doesn't add any value for the coin.
Activity: 938
i want join
thx
make sure you read carefully the thread at the beginning, you have to post at least 50 posts .lol
joined the signature campaign  Shocked Grin
Happy to see more and more people joining the signature campaign.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
Activity: 147
joined the signature campaign。
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
JOIN SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN

so funny all those newbie account, they know that they need to post at least 50 messages to get any rewards Cheesy
Activity: 101
Activity: 132
Activity: 114
joined the signature campaign。
Nice signature campaign , payment has not been done and now pay increases. Undecided

Which payment? The signature campaign stops on the 10th of July and the amount of coins you receive depends on how many people join. So can you clarify what you mean?

PS: you don't have DL(i)sk signature so you won't get paid at all Wink
Activity: 546
Remember you have to join and post at least 50 posts, only 10 people are now approved from the list. So the current rewards are huge for the signature followers!!
Activity: 70
I want to join signature campaign
Pages:
Jump to: