Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 14. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
What's going on with the BTC/NOTE pair on Mercatox?

Completely stopped trading, crashed the price just when we were eking out some upward momentum. Back to all time lows.

Any plans to develop more exchange relationships? NOTE needs more than just Mercatox listing, right?

Not sure, maybe just a glitch? I don't see a crash in the history on Mercatox, so I assume it was a temporary problem.

Currently our primary exchanges are STEX and Mercatox. Being on more smaller exchanges will not have a significant impact, especially when considering the cost of listing on many of the small exchanges. They generally don't bring you traffic or exposure or volume, or even 'cred'. The smaller exchanges are only active when there are significant arbitrage opportunities or where there are larger exchanges leading, so there is no value added at this time. There may come a time when that does make sense, when DNotes is on an upswing of participation and price, to help the momentum and give us the extra push needed to get on the larger exchanges. Right now it would just be an additional burden to worry about.

A larger and more credible exchange, such as binance, is highly desirable, but those exchanges aren't going to list us without significantly more support and/or significant funds.

Our focus is revenue, funding, and growing our potential user base. All of which will aid in the exchange issue and HERo is the platform that will create the opportunity to grow in all of those areas.

This all makes complete sense. Thanks for the color. I get the big exchange stuff, I mean look at the Digibyte founder unloading at Binance on Twitter the other day, RE: the fees they demanded to be listed. That makes sense.

But didn't see the smaller exchange listing logic as you laid it out. Make sense, especially from a defocusing point of view.

I think it would be a good risk mitigation measure to have at least one other tracked exchange listing DNotes. Mercatox bug one day, cut the price by 50%. Perhaps good to have another one, to mitigate scenarios like this in future, imo. So it's not some big strategic endeavor that takes time from more pressing dev tasks. But rather just a line item task/tactic to provide some downside protection.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
SEC Announces Settlement with Block One for Unregistered ICO

https://dcebrief.com/sec-announces-settlement-with-block-one-for-unregistered-ico/

Completely stopped trading, crashed the price just when we were eking out some upward momentum. Back to all time lows.

Any plans to develop more exchange relationships? NOTE needs more than just Mercatox listing, right?

Not sure, maybe just a glitch? I don't see a crash in the history on Mercatox, so I assume it was a temporary problem.

Currently our primary exchanges are STEX and Mercatox. Being on more smaller exchanges will not have a significant impact, especially when considering the cost of listing on many of the small exchanges. They generally don't bring you traffic or exposure or volume, or even 'cred'. The smaller exchanges are only active when there are significant arbitrage opportunities or where there are larger exchanges leading, so there is no value added at this time. There may come a time when that does make sense, when DNotes is on an upswing of participation and price, to help the momentum and give us the extra push needed to get on the larger exchanges. Right now it would just be an additional burden to worry about.

A larger and more credible exchange, such as binance, is highly desirable, but those exchanges aren't going to list us without significantly more support and/or significant funds.

Our focus is revenue, funding, and growing our potential user base. All of which will aid in the exchange issue and HERo is the platform that will create the opportunity to grow in all of those areas.

This all makes complete sense. Thanks for the color. I get the big exchange stuff, I mean look at the Digibyte founder unloading at Binance on Twitter the other day, RE: the fees they demanded to be listed. That makes sense.

But didn't see the smaller exchange listing logic as you laid it out. Make sense, especially from a defocusing point of view.
Libra Association Head Says Token Launch Could Be Delayed as Regulatory Concerns are Addressed

https://dcebrief.com/libra-association-head-says-token-launch-could-be-delayed-as-regulatory-concerns-are-addressed/
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

Incent Announces 20 Percent Cryptocurrency Rewards for United Petrol Customers

https://dcebrief.com/incent-announces-20-percent-cryptocurrency-rewards-for-united-petrol-customers/

YouGov Survey: 81% of Americans Have Heard of at Least One Digital Currency

https://dcebrief.com/yougov-survey-81-of-americans-have-heard-of-at-least-one-digital-currency/
Ex-Fed Official Rejects Idea that Cryptocurrency Should Replace Dollar as Reserve Currency

https://dcebrief.com/ex-fed-official-rejects-idea-that-cryptocurrency-should-replace-dollar-as-reserve-currency/
KPMG Survey: Americans Increasingly Open to Blockchain Tokenization

https://dcebrief.com/kpmg-survey-americans-increasingly-open-to-blockchain-tokenization/
Facebook Reveals Composition of Currency Basket that Will Back Libra

https://dcebrief.com/facebook-reveals-composition-of-currency-basket-that-will-back-libra/
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
It is great to see Hero now in live beta. Currently we are building content for the members site, and releasing a few articles for our various web properties, and we will be pushing very hard to bring in paying members after a couple of weeks of operating in live beta to ensure no issues with the functionality of the site (which is looking great).

The resources will be very helpful for women (and anyone) who wants to learn more about business, upskill in areas needed to succeed in business, and people who want to mentor one another, or purchase services from those whose skills they require.

I am looking forward to see the development of the page and paying members coming onboard.

Btw., do you intend to advertise site and membership also outside HERo and DCEBrief pages? I am afraid that without advertising it will be hard to reach out to potential members and get high number of active memberships Undecided

I know that Alan was saying that there is a great interest in the page and membership, but as we had seen in first round of financing, there can be quite a big difference between interest and actual engagement Undecided However, of course I wish you all the best and hope that site will attract great many members Wink

There are a couple of directions we are going to use for marketing HERo membership. From direct marketing as Alan has mentioned, paid advertising, to affiliate marketing and partnering with similar groups/events/conferences to cross promote. From there, we need to evolve by branching out to events and sub chapters to grow rapidly.

If you haven't gone in recently I recommend checking it out. It is starting to populate nicely.

We are working on a video presentation for the membership landing page, so that people will be able to understand the capabilities of HERo membership.

Starting in early October, we will be fully live and in full promotional mode.

very nice, sounds like a solid plan  Wink Cool

I must say that I am really looking forward to it, especially as income from HERo would probably be a way to move DNotes forward. It was pretty much idle for some time now and it will be nice to see some development and implementation of new features again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
It is great to see Hero now in live beta. Currently we are building content for the members site, and releasing a few articles for our various web properties, and we will be pushing very hard to bring in paying members after a couple of weeks of operating in live beta to ensure no issues with the functionality of the site (which is looking great).

The resources will be very helpful for women (and anyone) who wants to learn more about business, upskill in areas needed to succeed in business, and people who want to mentor one another, or purchase services from those whose skills they require.

I am looking forward to see the development of the page and paying members coming onboard.

Btw., do you intend to advertise site and membership also outside HERo and DCEBrief pages? I am afraid that without advertising it will be hard to reach out to potential members and get high number of active memberships Undecided

I know that Alan was saying that there is a great interest in the page and membership, but as we had seen in first round of financing, there can be quite a big difference between interest and actual engagement Undecided However, of course I wish you all the best and hope that site will attract great many members Wink

There are a couple of directions we are going to use for marketing HERo membership. From direct marketing as Alan has mentioned, paid advertising, to affiliate marketing and partnering with similar groups/events/conferences to cross promote. From there, we need to evolve by branching out to events and sub chapters to grow rapidly.

If you haven't gone in recently I recommend checking it out. It is starting to populate nicely.

We are working on a video presentation for the membership landing page, so that people will be able to understand the capabilities of HERo membership.

Starting in early October, we will be fully live and in full promotional mode.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

Sept. 24 House Hearing with SEC to Include Focus on Cryptocurrency

https://dcebrief.com/sept-24-house-hearing-with-sec-to-include-focus-on-cryptocurrency/
Coinbase Considering Support for 17 Additional Digital Assets

https://dcebrief.com/coinbase-considering-support-for-17-additional-digital-assets/
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

SEC Chair: Bitcoin Needs Regulation Before It Can Trade on Major Exchanges

https://dcebrief.com/sec-chair-bitcoin-needs-regulation-before-it-can-trade-on-major-exchanges/

Big Tech, Big Finance, and the Cryptocurrency Question

https://dcebrief.com/big-tech-big-finance-and-the-cryptocurrency-question/
Pages:
Jump to: