Pages:
Author

Topic: Do altcoinstalk and bitcointalk have any kind of connection? - page 2. (Read 247 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
Yeah i am also wondering about the altcoinstalks forum and i was able to register in that forum. However, i like it here on bitcointalk because there is a bitcoin discussion here and i think i could gain more information here on bitcoin rather than altcoins discussion only. Anyway more member are there also and i guess they are also doing great in that forum since merit is not yet establish and rank where only establish according to the number of post and that is the good thing about altcoinstalks forum.
I think if im not mistaken there is a bitcoin discussion section on altcoinstalk and there is quiet support from the community. However bitcointalk is a lot more or way too establish than altcoinstalk but because of this popularity of bitcointalk it is more entertained by investors and trusted ICO’s whereas in altcoinstalk it is just starting its rally to go up in the forum among the web.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
so far not and until now this bitcointalk remains the best forum I've ever known. much of the information or knowledge I got here that I did not get in other forums.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Am not sure there is a link between the two of them. But what am very sure about is that the creator of altcoinstalk has been a member of bitcointalk, and probably even still logs in everyday, and knowing how profitable it will be to have a forum like bitcointalk, he decided to give it a try.
Another reason coulde be that, it was hard for altcointalks creator to runk up their profile here and then they decided to create their own forum Smiley
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
Why does the landlord ask this question? Isn't altcoinstalk a bit of bitcointalk? Of course, the managers are bitcointalk administrators! Did I misunderstand?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
I don't believe there is any connection between them. This is the forum which have been there from the time bitcoin started, lot of other communities like ethereumforum etc came along, may be the dev/creators of these forums have been and are still members or even mods of this forum, but I don't think the people behind creation of bitcointalk have a reason to make another one for altcoins.
The reason why am I asking is that, they both really simillar, I mean altcoins talk litteraly copied main features of BTT like design even ranking system

Once any forum or site become popular then many others will try to copy similar feature to attract users. It is quite common in online and just because of design is similar you can't say both are same. In this forum already have altcoin section then why do they open another dedicated forum for the altcoin discussion?
I don't believe there is any connection between them. This is the forum which have been there from the time bitcoin started, lot of other communities like ethereumforum etc came along, may be the dev/creators of these forums have been and are still members or even mods of this forum, but I don't think the people behind creation of bitcointalk have a reason to make another one for altcoins.
The reason why am I asking is that, they both really simillar, I mean altcoins talk litteraly copied main features of BTT like design even ranking system
Guys, do altcoinstalk and bitcointalk have any kind of connection? I mean do they have same developers or admins from here?

How could we give you an answer if you don't give a complete data, at least give us the link of altcointalk,  it will make us easier to give you an answer for the question. But in my opinion I think it's impossible the creator of bitcointalk creat another forum called altcointalk,  because there is already a sub forum in bitcointalk that discuss about altcoin, 

https://www.altcoinstalks.com here is the link, if you were asking this one
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Am not sure there is a link between the two of them. But what am very sure about is that the creator of altcoinstalk has been a member of bitcointalk, and probably even still logs in everyday, and knowing how profitable it will be to have a forum like bitcointalk, he decided to give it a try.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I have an accoub on altcointalk forum and i have not found any connection whatsoever between the two. The moderators are different and there are so many other things that are different from bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
I think both forums are separate from each other, they just tend to have similar names. Altough, bitcointalk forum is bigger and more famous than altcointalk. Because of that, I'm sticking here , probably forever, haha. About the admins, I think some could be on both forums, but not moderating. I'm on altcointalk too, but mostly don't use it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
Guys, do altcoinstalk and bitcointalk have any kind of connection? I mean do they have same developers or admins from here?

How could we give you an answer if you don't give a complete data, at least give us the link of altcointalk,  it will make us easier to give you an answer for the question. But in my opinion I think it's impossible the creator of bitcointalk creat another forum called altcointalk,  because there is already a sub forum in bitcointalk that discuss about altcoin, 
Activity: 647
Merit: 274
Pages:
Jump to: