Pages:
Author

Topic: Do any ICOs refund your money? - page 2. (Read 399 times)

Activity: 822
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 02:28:52 PM
Currently having a bad experience with my first ico now ethconnect refused to allow ETH withdrawal even when they said people can withdraw.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
November 09, 2017, 02:16:53 PM
Those icos that are going to give you your funds back if they dont reach enough money are those who are using an escrow in order to have all the investor's funds in there, if they dont have one, then it means that if the ico fails, you are not going to see a buck again.
But just think about it, escrows for icos are very risky, if it is a good amount of money, they can feel tempted to stole all that money and run away with that, and this is a very freaky scenario.
I dont know, most of them dont give the money back.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 09, 2017, 02:13:44 PM
i don't know my friend but i haven't heard of such thing but there a thing which can be almost similar to refund is to buyback the altcoin you possess i have to make it clear that i saw it in bounty campaigns i dont you should seek the advice of the devteam.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 02:06:53 PM
I want to invest in an ICO yet want to invest in something that can refund me in case I need to pull out the money for an emergency. Know any companies that honor that?

I've never heard of this, sorry. Some ICOs offer escrow protection but that's very different than just pulling your money out whenever it suits you.

My advice is don't invest any amount of money that you're not willing to lose. Definitely don't invest your emergency fund if you don't have income coming in to replace it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 01:45:09 PM
I want to invest in an ICO yet want to invest in something that can refund me in case I need to pull out the money for an emergency. Know any companies that honor that?
Pages:
Jump to: