Pages:
Author

Topic: do anyone know why? - page 2. (Read 264 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 04, 2018, 06:32:37 PM
....do anyone know why during the last days there are only pumps and dumps and then linear/orizontal trades?

Just don't stressed yourself knowing the exact and real reason. Lots of things can be considered and have a respective explanation by each of them.

Go with the flow and play with the volatility. Majority of my coins on my portfolio are having a crazy movement recently on which majority of them have the same value of range whether going up or going down.

Let's just wait what will happened next.....
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 06:00:18 PM
Some of analytics notices subtle similarity between crypto and commodity markets. I am not expert but I looked at the chart which displayed crude oil and it seemed to me that crypto assets were simpler to trade and analyze. So you can trace similarities and dependecies yourself and you can probably find an answer to your question.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:52:06 PM
This is not 100% of explanations, since all these movements are affected by a large number of various factors, each of which could provoke such a peculiar price movement. I think it's a calm before the storm, do not do anything yet, wait a week.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
July 04, 2018, 01:58:27 PM
there has been at least 20 different altcoins that have gotten pumped hard during the last couple of days but you missed those.

there also has been the same other 1600-20 coins that have been doing the same thing as ever meaning they are on the dump but since bitcoin price reversed they could take some time off from getting dumped and have some small recovery. i suppose you are calling this small recover as "pump and horizontal" which is wrong it was a recovery from dumps followed by mostly nothing since whales are waiting for the orderbooks of these altcoins to become packed so they can dump into them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
July 04, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
....do anyone know why during the last days there are only pumps and dumps and then linear/orizontal trades?

Pages:
Jump to: