Pages:
Author

Topic: Do bounty hunters become ICO investors? - page 30. (Read 8474 times)

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 05, 2018, 05:01:17 AM
as a bounty hunter I will tell you an important thing that today many bounty hunters take part in random bounties, meaning they don't know what the purpose and objectives of the project are. This indicates that of the many bounty hunters feel they don't care about the campaigns they follow. And this is why most bounty hunters do not participate in the ICO project. For me, I will always participate in the ICO project in the bounty that I follow, because I choose based on the quality of the project
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
September 05, 2018, 04:53:30 AM
i think it does that way. There are lots of bounty hunters who have enough funds to invest on ICO's project while doing bounty campaign/s. Most of bounty hunters become also the ICO investors if they find out that the ICO bounty they are participating has the potential to be successful on it's launching .
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
September 04, 2018, 07:44:57 PM
Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.

bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects

Yup, that is a key statement as to why bounty hunters make great marketing partners!

This type of exposure to the ICO ecosystem is unparralleled across any platforms dealing in startup cryptocurrency projects. Many hunters have investors they promote to also.

This is also why ICO's choose BitcoinTalk as the #1 resource for marketing crypto projects!

As for becoming an investor.. What would you call someone who holds tokens? Yup, for many many months holding tokens as an "Investor"
Sometimes when I promote a top quality ico, I'll also toss a few eth into it and the bounty acts as a bonus.

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 07:38:43 PM
Yes Bounty Hunters can be the ICO Investors, it depends on the experience of a bounty hunter. In my opinion before joining a project, everybody makes his own research to find a good project.
Activity: 182
September 04, 2018, 07:18:40 PM
Obviously! Bounty hunters getting experience day by day by doing bounties and it is a good sign for ICO market because in future bounty hunters get some money and should invest in ICO for double profit. Just they need to put investment of time as well as in ICO's also like bounty.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 07:10:29 PM
Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.
Yes, I can agree here. If someone has collected some Shitcoins it is definitely a wise decision to change them into ETH and invest into another promising project. While doing promotion work for ICOs you can find out easily, which ICOs are good choices and which ones are not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

Yes, a bounty hunter I think they are also interested in investing because this is an opportunity to earn money. Bounty Hunter certainly knows better the excellent ICO project to invest. They've been doing the analysis so that they can get a nice and ICO project very appropriate also to invest.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 06:53:42 PM
If the project is good and has good prospects, it would not hurt us to invest in the project, because it can be beneficial for us,
besides getting tokens from the bounty
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
September 04, 2018, 06:50:29 PM
Many participants do not understand the bounty projects.They take projects that promise more money, so it's unlikely you're right in most cases
Agreed. And it's not weird at all. Most people have come here for money, and therefore are conducted on such sums. For beginners do not know that a million in cryptocurrency can not be done quickly.
That's why to be learned a lot about crypto is a mandatory for the new comer in the cryptocurrency. but there was so many bounty hunters at the same time have become the investors. I think you should not understand about what has been talking about by OP. It's about the bounty participants become investors at the same time.
Activity: 125
September 04, 2018, 06:37:46 PM
Many participants do not understand the bounty projects.They take projects that promise more money, so it's unlikely you're right in most cases
Agreed. And it's not weird at all. Most people have come here for money, and therefore are conducted on such sums. For beginners do not know that a million in cryptocurrency can not be done quickly.
Activity: 42
September 04, 2018, 06:37:27 PM
Plenty bounty hunters are not ICO investors. They mainly help in marketing the project and having their own share of the tokens through payment for the bounty tasks. Although some invest in projects they are very certain of its success.
Activity: 87
September 04, 2018, 06:31:50 PM
Honestly, community rewards bloggers most times may choose reject dumping promising crypto projects , nonetheless when by chance the team looks like ignoring them these exit swiftly to hold a degree of income. Else people must not dump mainly
Activity: 27
September 04, 2018, 04:36:04 PM
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 04, 2018, 04:20:01 PM
Of course. Someone can invest money, others invest their time in the project. The meaning is in any investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 04, 2018, 01:25:05 PM
I think that on the dip market invest to ICO is not good. Most of time on this market more cheap to buy coins after ICO
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 04, 2018, 01:23:02 PM
I participated in different bounty campaigns in the GoNetwork and invest in ICO.
Now I understood that maybe it was is not good decision Grin
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 03:15:51 AM
there are also those like that, if we want to become investors we need capital for that, even though we also follow the bounty as bounty hunters
Activity: 53
September 04, 2018, 03:13:09 AM
Yes, most bounty hunters double up as ico investors. They've a pool of experiences and expertise with various ICOs and crypto projects, so can easily research and determine on strong projects to invest in while still bounty hunting on such projects.
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:10:00 AM
Why not? Most bounty hunters like myself are ICO investors too. With the experience gained in crypto, Bounty hunters do a lot of research before choosing which bounty and ICO to join. The bounty rewards give Bounty hunters extra token income.

I also myself do invest in ICO, I started in bounty and little by little I study crypto and learn from it. Its my desire to earn big money so I go on investing in ICO and until now I am still continuing what I am doing here.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 10:29:41 AM
It really depends on the experience of a bounty hunter and the project itself. But this is very rare.
Pages:
Jump to: