Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto exchange rates matter? - page 2. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
December 30, 2017, 08:30:40 AM
Yes it matter because its important for the trading and investing what good at it when you find it just as the same rate?what will you gain then, and what profit will it be to you. Exchange rate is like heart beat to the heart it makes the Bitcoin more interesting and challenging, and beside it's what investor is eyeing it too, they're after it as well. So for me it matters, matters a lot.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
December 30, 2017, 01:33:01 AM
If you bought bitcoin @16k lets say you will obtain more bitcoins rather than buying @18k mark.Simple math.But the changes varies on what is the price of the coins you will be buying if it will be on pump them you can afford less just like what will happen in bitcoin.Its just the vice versa thing
Activity: 334
December 30, 2017, 01:19:25 AM
Ok so I have to buy BTC and trade it for XRP in order to obtain some Ripple. Knowing how the forex market works, im wondering if I bought my BTC at 16k instead of 18k, would I be able to afford more XRP compared to buying BTC at 18k? or is it the exchange rate constant?

Thanks for the replies !!
I think the exchange rates are not constant because they take their transfer fee in bitcoins and it depends on the price of that day. I suggest you should wait for some more time because the price is decreasing continuously and at the end of this year it may less than 15k.

Then you can buy bitcoin and as the next year starts the price will grow rapidly because the people will take decision in start of the year and many will plan for the whole year.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 04:24:29 PM
Yes, i'm confused about this question too. Why bitthumb the market of Koreans have the high price of Bitcoin ? Can we sell Bitcoin over there?
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
December 27, 2017, 01:14:32 PM
Ok so I have to buy BTC and trade it for XRP in order to obtain some Ripple. Knowing how the forex market works, im wondering if I bought my BTC at 16k instead of 18k, would I be able to afford more XRP compared to buying BTC at 18k? or is it the exchange rate constant?

Obviously you will get more ripple if you bought the BTC at lower rates of USD. It’s not just about the exchanger rate but also about the quantity that you receive when you speak about the coins here. At lower USD you will be able to get more BTC for the same USD amount which you were going to spend at 16k as well as 18k per BTC. This continues further for the ripple also. So with less price of BTC which you bought you will have more BTC and thus with more BTC you can absolutely get more XRP. That’s the simplest calculation here. If you remember the quantity plus prices relation then you will come to know it’s important at what rates you getting the bitcoin. It will also increase the profits in further stages of ripple investment.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 01:07:51 PM
Exchanges are right now a really important part of the eco-system. Without them there wuld be no real world measure of what many of the cryptocurrencies are worth or ways to exchange them. Longer term they may fade into the background, but for now thety are needed as a bridge.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 27, 2017, 01:02:44 PM
If bitcoin is down, just like it is now, i dont know why you are selling your bitcoins to buy ripple instead of keep holding them for a while.
Dont you see that bitcoin is always recovering from it's dumps? You really need to consider this, ripple is a good coin, but it will never be as bitcoin.

Yes i agree that bitcoin is recovering for his price from dumps. And i think it will continue to grow when this year 2018 comes, and that's my opinion. Anyways, It's make sence for me that you said ripple is a good coin but it will never be as bitcoin, and i agree on that.
Activity: 331
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
December 27, 2017, 11:16:57 AM
Yes cryptocurrency exchange rates matters especially in traders and investors. When the value of bitcoin become low then thats the time of some people will buy bitcoins then sell them when the time comes the value of it became high.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 11:13:12 AM

This is not possible because the price of the altcoin will be balanced when the bitcoin increases or decreases so that its value is not lost. If it is not balanced, the crypto market has become chaotic.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
December 27, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

It depends you know. If the price of btc/xrp increases, then you'll get less. Even if you buy at 18k the, amount of xrp you'll get will be less because you get less bitcoin. Suppose you buy bitcoin at 16k and you trade xrp with a higher price, then the obviously you'll get less xrp even though you'll get more bitcoin, you'll get less xrp due to increase in the price of Xrp.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
December 27, 2017, 10:57:19 AM

is it the exchange rate constant?
no exchange rates are not constant price changes every second , sometimes ripple price high and btc rate down or it may be opposite.
Exchange rates of bitcoin matter you may get more xrp where bitcoin price is less , in this case we need to do deep research and compare the rates to usd and the we can estimate which exchange is cheap.

Every exchange BTc XRP rates are different as par market buying selling we can observe this at coincapmarket website
Activity: 518
December 27, 2017, 10:56:27 AM

There is almost no constant exchange rate. It is necessary to carefully monitor the quotes and the schedule to get the most profitable transaction for the exchange (sale / purchase)
Activity: 700
December 27, 2017, 10:49:05 AM
Rate is not constant that’s a known fact but it also depends on how much XRPnis worth by the time you buy it. So most likely it does not really matter if you bought btc at 16k or 18k, because if XRP is dumping then you’ll buy a lot of XRP coins rather than when it is pumping.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 10:45:27 AM
Rate it's not constant, It is changing every minutes.
Depend on market demand and supply, some example when value XRP going high otherwise it could be value Btc was going fall, rate will. This rates are going happen to same other coins, that's way of some people taking profit by doing trading from this.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
December 27, 2017, 10:15:13 AM
Yah, Of course. Crypto exchange rates really matter because people do make their decisions in terms of their investments with the standing of crypto exchange rates in the market.  The lower its rates, time to hold for a while then when the exchange rates gets high, people will tend to sell for a greater profit of capital.
many people are taking a wrong decision by selling the crypto they have. according to them the price of the crypto has reached its peak but continues to soar, just as someone who had a lot of Bitcoin in years ago when the price was so low
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 09:57:10 AM
Yah, Of course. Crypto exchange rates really matter because people do make their decisions in terms of their investments with the standing of crypto exchange rates in the market.  The lower its rates, time to hold for a while then when the exchange rates gets high, people will tend to sell for a greater profit of capital.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 27, 2017, 09:07:02 AM
If bitcoin is down, just like it is now, i dont know why you are selling your bitcoins to buy ripple instead of keep holding them for a while.
Dont you see that bitcoin is always recovering from it's dumps? You really need to consider this, ripple is a good coin, but it will never be as bitcoin.

Well. it would be better to hold it and buy more BTC. although it is indeed promising. but BTC will give a profit that levih big and there (when BTC up) you can just sell it. and profits are made sure you will have
I also think so, despite the current decline in selling points, but maybe this is only temporary, and will soon rise again afterwards. so if we hold it and continue to buy it, at the right time then we will get more profit.
Activity: 151
December 27, 2017, 09:04:54 AM
Wow, yes, without the exchanges and without the rates, how the fuck are you supposed to trade or exchange the altcoins that you want to acquire? there wouldn' t be any way to do so..
Without exchanges = no cryptos.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 27, 2017, 08:58:02 AM
I think with the current bitcoin prices are down and the decision you will do is to buy BTC to exchange it with XRP is a pretty good strategy in trading. so your decision to do that I think is quite reasonable for a purpose so you can get Ripple. and it is true that the crypto exchange rate is very important to conduct another trading activity. because I think the exchange rate of crypto will greatly affect the profit you will get with what you will do now is buy BTC at 16k price and to exchange it with XRP is a pretty good strategy because of course you will be able to get more XRP .
Activity: 223
December 27, 2017, 08:14:25 AM

Yes ofcourse. It definitely matters all the time. Exchange rates of many particular coins and tokens matters especially to those who are in the trading section or to those bitcoin and other cryptotokens or cryptocoins holders because the exchange rate is important for them to know when they are needed to sell or to buy it. Its just a matter of pump and dump of token.
Pages:
Jump to: