Pages:
Author

Topic: Do girls use Bitcoin on webcam sites ? - page 10. (Read 16398 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 23, 2016, 05:56:04 AM
i do believe that girls get paid BTC for using webcam websites but there is not much proof
you can see on xotiva.tv they accept bitcoin to see them naked. I do not know for sure they receive salary bitcoin or usd from sites xotiva.tv
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
March 23, 2016, 03:39:42 AM
Yes they should, it is easier to tip a girl on the webcam with bitcoin than using your card to pay them..That too would be beneficial to bitcoin, and to us, it means that we don't need to insert our real money in the internet just to watch those shows..

good point
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 23, 2016, 05:31:47 AM
Girls using Bitcoins on their Webcam sites is good not only for the girls but also for the Customers.
As payment in bitcoins is easy and no chance of steal information if credit cards were used.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 23, 2016, 03:22:27 AM
Well, ok, there are girls doing shows for bitcoins.
But are those the only girls using bitcoins? I mean, some of you guys out ther must have a girlfriend. Is she using bitcoins actively?
Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
March 23, 2016, 03:18:57 AM
Strip models are accepting tips in the form of bitcoins so yes many girls are using it on webcam sites and it is good to pay in bitcoin rather then sharing your card details.

That is right, there are now those websites where models remove their dressed and get paid bitcoin, aside from avoiding your card details to be shared, in bitcoin it is easier to give a tip to those models..

You are right but i haven't come across any site for which girls performs such tasks for bitcoins. If ssuch sites exist, its good for the customers as they dont have to reveal their private information via Credit Card.

It does exist.  Xotika.TV has been online for awhile now and everything is done with bitcoin.  You deposit bitcoin, tip in mBTC, and the models withdraw their earnings in bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 23, 2016, 03:10:47 AM
Strip models are accepting tips in the form of bitcoins so yes many girls are using it on webcam sites and it is good to pay in bitcoin rather then sharing your card details.

That is right, there are now those websites where models remove their dressed and get paid bitcoin, aside from avoiding your card details to be shared, in bitcoin it is easier to give a tip to those models..

You are right but i haven't come across any site for which girls performs such tasks for bitcoins. If ssuch sites exist, its good for the customers as they dont have to reveal their private information via Credit Card.

Its really great to have such site as your credit card information wont be stolen if you put it in a cam site,that the down side of credit card when it comes to cam site.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 23, 2016, 03:01:45 AM

Activity: 112
March 23, 2016, 02:59:27 AM
My site currently in online beta (despite the IPO blunder) caters to both females as well as male cammers, with all payments made in BTC.
KLYEMAX.COM deals exclusively in crypto currency, allowing no fiat in or out and allows over 40 popular coins to be deposited for on-site Bitcoin.

Once deposited and the transaction has confirmed users are able to tip each other with the BTC as well as purchase on site items.
The difference between KLYEMAX and the other sites that allow Bitcoin is that we allow you to withdraw your balance / earnings anytime..
On other cam sites once you have deposited or purchased credits the currency used cannot be withdrawn, This is not the case on KLYEMAX.

Nudity is NOT a requirement on my site, nor is verifying your identity on the site unless you do plan to get nude. (Have to verify 18+ due to laws)

We invite people regardless of gender or sexual orientation to set up all sorts of streams: Stream your gaming, Live sex shows, whattever you want!

I have seen your site. It looks good that it is offering Bitcoins as a payment mode.
However i could not find any information on how to join it, as a Show caster.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
March 23, 2016, 02:43:34 AM
My site currently in online beta (despite the IPO blunder) caters to both females as well as male cammers, with all payments made in BTC.
KLYEMAX.COM deals exclusively in crypto currency, allowing no fiat in or out and allows over 40 popular coins to be deposited for on-site Bitcoin.

Once deposited and the transaction has confirmed users are able to tip each other with the BTC as well as purchase on site items.
The difference between KLYEMAX and the other sites that allow Bitcoin is that we allow you to withdraw your balance / earnings anytime..
On other cam sites once you have deposited or purchased credits the currency used cannot be withdrawn, This is not the case on KLYEMAX.

Nudity is NOT a requirement on my site, nor is verifying your identity on the site unless you do plan to get nude. (Have to verify 18+ due to laws)

We invite people regardless of gender or sexual orientation to set up all sorts of streams: Stream your gaming, Live sex shows, whattever you want!
Activity: 84
March 23, 2016, 02:12:00 AM
i do believe that girls get paid BTC for using webcam websites but there is not much proof
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
March 22, 2016, 11:09:10 PM
Yes they should, it is easier to tip a girl on the webcam with bitcoin than using your card to pay them..That too would be beneficial to bitcoin, and to us, it means that we don't need to insert our real money in the internet just to watch those shows..
Activity: 778
March 22, 2016, 11:02:10 PM
I do no think there are, its not known in the most cases, the most girls that do this cash it out with other ways.
Some do not even know the bitcoin, in most cases this will be the point...
Activity: 98
March 22, 2016, 10:34:48 PM
They do but I don't really believe there's many that do. Bitcoin is focused on money transactions throughout the internet so I do feel more and more people will start to really appreciate and occupy Bitcoin just a little more on a wider scale when it comes to online jobs and whatnot. Good question actually! We have Xotika.TV that you could join! I have never actually occupied many sites like it. The community is rather sparce. It has potential to be popular if everyone knew of it of course.
Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
March 22, 2016, 04:00:01 PM
Your opinions and thoughts as to whether girls should use Bitcoin on webcam sites:

They should and the smart ones do and love it.  No charge backs, nearly instant withdraws, anonymous for both them and members.
Activity: 532
March 22, 2016, 12:12:12 PM
I am not fun of webcam sties but i am bitcoin fun so i am think that any new site that will support bitcoin is good. It will help to make it popular and it's good for bitcoin.
Try to like them more.  Then you can use your bitcoin better.
Activity: 252
March 21, 2016, 06:27:48 PM
Your opinions and thoughts as to whether girls should use Bitcoin on webcam sites:
some website already make this method for girl to earn bitcoin,they accept tips from people who watch their webcam,and give that girl tip with bitcoin,we all already know xotika.tv is the most popular here,and then nakedbtc also come.

I had taked a look into the xotika and well they got tokens that we can buy with bitcoin,you arent able to send bitcoin directly to them but you send tokens,soo i believe is almost the same thing.
Activity: 854
March 21, 2016, 02:32:33 PM
I am not fun of webcam sties but i am bitcoin fun so i am think that any new site that will support bitcoin is good. It will help to make it popular and it's good for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 21, 2016, 11:49:28 AM
some website already make this method for girl to earn bitcoin,they accept tips from people who watch their webcam,and give that girl tip with bitcoin,we all already know xotika.tv is the most popular here,and then nakedbtc also come.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 21, 2016, 11:21:09 AM

You are right, people who visit adult webcam sites prefer using bitcoins for stay anonymous. And it's easy to use though, only need transfer your bitcoin from your wallet. not like using credit card or smth.

The downside of using credit card is the bill,someone from your family might see that you have been watching girls strip online.
So yeah they have adapted bitcoin and web cam models now uses bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 546
March 21, 2016, 11:16:15 AM
I think they use it. But it is not that popular now and that is not good. We can all see that Bitcoin will be more accepted.
And that is very good for the future and for Bitcoin, because the world is becoming more digital and that is good.
Pages:
Jump to: