Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I give a shit if elonmusk tweets some shit about Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 227 times)

staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
Yeah man, never thought there will be a billionaire who would be openly challenging the crypto space like this.
How is Elon openly challenging cryptocurrencies? From my interpretation, he actually still supports the idea of cryptocurrencies, and in fact he's been very supportive to Dogecoin, which admittedly I do think is kind of a joke, as he's been known to troll in the past. However, his statement that was released didn't actually attack Bitcoin openly. It was more of a way to save PR, and disassociate Tesla with Bitcoin which is currently seen as a fossil fueled machine. Whether that is accurate or not, doesn't matter to Elon. What matters is what his stakeholders think, and what his customers think. I do believe the statement even stayed somewhat friendly towards Bitcoin with a positive statement towards the end, which I forget now. I think it was hinting that it could be implemented again if the issues brought up were rectified. 
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
RangersProtocol.com
It seems that the bitcoin market has been rattled lately by that bastard elon musk, as he keeps making Tweets aimed at sending the bitcoin price turbulent and out of control. Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
Yeah man, never thought there will be a billionaire who would be openly challenging the crypto space like this.

I am not sure which side I am right now. I own bitcoin and I own DOGE too. Thats the path I am choosing because I do not want to be on loosing side of the community.

Im not scared about Elon tweets, but since we are dealing with this situation right now, I dont want to complain about it. Just buy in and buy out whenever the time is right. Thats what we can do.

There is no point in fighting over this Elon guy, his rich, his getting richer every time I press a key on my keyboard, so yeah what the hell who cares.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
the world seems to be in the grip of his fingers, this is proof when power can be manipulated by one particular person. toying with other people's finances simply because he doesn't feel the fate of the people trapped out there. Even CZ seemed to be showing her displeasure at this time. just imagine it's just a lagoon and it instantly jumps violently.

Lol, I can't stop laughing, the phenomenon of market conditions is so easy to manipulate.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
even though in our mouths we say we don't really care about Elon Musk's tweets, but in our little hearts, surely we really care about his posts, because he has a big influence on bitcoin, if no one cares about his tweets, I'm sure no one will talk about him in this forum about him, whatever he tweets about bitcoin, but we have to have our own principles, don't easily believe his tweets..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
You have already failed at not giving a shit when you created this topic Cheesy

Elon owned you and right now you enraged, which lead you to creating this topic to release steam Cheesy

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw this topic, OP might've thought that he didn't care less but in the end, s/he really did care. Even if Elon doesn't know that OP existed, his charmed worked against OP and now his mad about it.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
You have already failed at not giving a shit when you created this topic Cheesy

Elon owned you and right now you enraged, which lead you to creating this topic to release steam Cheesy
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Nope.

Do I feel sorry for people who can't afford to see their net worth temporarily affected by a billionaire egomaniac?

Yup.
Pages:
Jump to: