Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I have a chance for success? - page 4. (Read 696 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 14, 2017, 08:31:45 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 14, 2017, 07:57:47 AM
Sure, you have chance to success. I think you can invest amount your money to eth and waves because they will give many more reward Smiley I don't know many more information about the other coin because I just follow eth and waves Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2017, 07:52:30 AM
Please check my portfolio and let me know what do you think. Should I sell something? What would you HODL? Thank you for your tips and advises.

I will definitely won't tell what to buy or what to sell. You already know how to research for good coins.
Yes, my list looks different and it's not so widely spread between coins, but your list is also pretty good, I like it.

My list has Monero, but it's from the days it was under 1$ a piece. My list has Bitcoin too, since it always needs a safe bet (and it's from under 10k days).
What I want to tell is that you may need to add some "safe" coins, with less chances to drop to zero. But again, overall the list looks nice. And yes, it gives a chance for success Smiley

I agree with the idea that you need to add safer and more promising coins...but this is my personal opinion
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 07:46:44 AM
Yes everyone have the opportunity to be a successful. You only have to join in many projects to join their campaigns. You have to be a hardworking and have a patience. Because when the projects be successful, they will probably pay you much. Like in my case, last night i sell my bounty rewards for 1,500$ and it is all worth mu hardwork. Imagine if you have more bounties you can save money for the future and can put bussiness and be a successful in the future.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 07:30:50 AM
Ark?
Activity: 247
Blockchain will change the world.
December 14, 2017, 07:27:22 AM
A good list, I like it. I would also add EOS, OmiseGO, Power Ledger - but this is my personal opinion that can also grow well, I bought them myself too. And how you want to buy more Ethereum is the right solution. And I noticed that all have about the same coins that they plan to keep for a long time. But in fact there is no true list, here it is necessary to try

I would really like to invest in OMG and POWR, but right now I have no fiat to invest and I don't won't to sell what I have right now for those coins. I am pretty sure they will be big in the future.

good altcoin list, waves, qtum, and zcash are good altcoins to hold. stellars is better to sell, and golems have no increase at prices.

Golem is long-term investment for me and I will HODL it for few years for sure. Price will increse when they realese Golem Brass and it will be just a beginning.

Please check my portfolio and let me know what do you think. Should I sell something? What would you HODL? Thank you for your tips and advises.

I will definitely won't tell what to buy or what to sell. You already know how to research for good coins.
Yes, my list looks different and it's not so widely spread between coins, but your list is also pretty good, I like it.

My list has Monero, but it's from the days it was under 1$ a piece. My list has Bitcoin too, since it always needs a safe bet (and it's from under 10k days).
What I want to tell is that you may need to add some "safe" coins, with less chances to drop to zero. But again, overall the list looks nice. And yes, it gives a chance for success Smiley

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
December 14, 2017, 06:51:33 AM

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 06:49:47 AM
good altcoin list, waves, qtum, and zcash are good altcoins to hold. stellars is better to sell, and golems have no increase at prices.
Activity: 528
December 14, 2017, 06:42:52 AM
A good list, I like it. I would also add EOS, OmiseGO, Power Ledger - but this is my personal opinion that can also grow well, I bought them myself too. And how you want to buy more Ethereum is the right solution. And I noticed that all have about the same coins that they plan to keep for a long time. But in fact there is no true list, here it is necessary to try
Activity: 322
December 14, 2017, 06:35:19 AM
i just know ethereum, ripple and waves for long hold. but others i really don't know
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 06:31:24 AM
I will say that your collection is much better and you have to stay with them as one day or another day any of them will start to increase in value as you are seeing litecoin recently started to increase. I will suggest you to stay for longer time.
Activity: 427
December 14, 2017, 06:28:16 AM
Portfolio number of coins is big. Try to reduce it into 3-5 coins for more profits.
December 14, 2017, 06:25:12 AM
Dont invest in NEM you are wasting your money,try XLM or XRP instead.

If I am sure about some coin, it is NEM. On 21th December they will implement there wallet in WeChat, the biggest and most used app in China. WeChat is used for everything there. Social network, buying stuff, just chating with friends. Almost 1 billion people is using WeChat everyday.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
December 14, 2017, 06:22:58 AM
Dont invest in NEM you are wasting your money,try XLM or XRP instead.
December 14, 2017, 06:21:36 AM
Ethereum is good for long time. Stratis also has a good growth. As for me you should add some bitcoin for you portfolio.

I bought BTC3.2 four years ago and unfortunately I sold it for profit not even $100. So now I give up on BTC because I cannot afford to buy whole 1 BTC so what's the point.  Undecided
Activity: 130
December 14, 2017, 06:15:07 AM
Ethereum is good for long time. Stratis also has a good growth. As for me you should add some bitcoin for you portfolio.
December 14, 2017, 06:11:45 AM
Nice portfolio. I wonder at what prices you got into? If you got in really low in Siacoin then good for you. Otherwise its hard to see how Siacoin can explode when it's got so much downward pressure. I'm also a bit disappointed you have a small portfolio of Ethereum when its the most promising altcoin of the lot. Friendly advice is ease off some siacoin and add more Ethereum. Otherwise, very nice portfolio.

I am planning to sell part of Bancor and Sia and buy more Ethereum. I make few mistakes at the beginning, but I am learning. I am up with Sia aprox. 400% so it's not bad. Bancor I am even just now, but it took 6 months to be even after ICO when all go down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
December 14, 2017, 05:59:20 AM
Nice portfolio. I wonder at what prices you got into? If you got in really low in Siacoin then good for you. Otherwise its hard to see how Siacoin can explode when it's got so much downward pressure. I'm also a bit disappointed you have a small portfolio of Ethereum when its the most promising altcoin of the lot. Friendly advice is ease off some siacoin and add more Ethereum. Otherwise, very nice portfolio.
Activity: 490
December 14, 2017, 05:57:08 AM
Your portfolio is tantalizing! It seem you have a knack for picking the winner coin! I have been in crypto actively fir about a year niw and I can say that those you have choosen have solid dev and community behind them!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
December 14, 2017, 05:53:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: