Pages:
Author

Topic: Do i have good coins or need to get others? it makes me feel insecure - page 3. (Read 426 times)

Activity: 872
Merit: 120
Diversifying is crucial for good financial management.

However, in crypto I see the diversifying a bit different - in my opinion, most of your coins should be proven and serious, which is not the case in your list.

Good luck
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
Well in your big bags XVG and ETH is cool to have good that you have that,while in your medium bags XEM,SIACOIN and XRP must be awaited because of their potential.

The sad thing here is you small bags in which whats inside is the greatest coins to give you huge amounts of income..
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
For the big bags, I can only say of the first two, and ETN though is still making promises as far as I am concerned. The last three, you may really need to check the main idea of the product/project, as well as the team to make that decision yourself if you are holding a shitcoin or not.

Your medium bag is not that bad, but I can really say that for SC, REBL, IOT and XEM. I purposely excluded XRP because it is a centralized coin, but the choice is yours and for the rest, do your diligence to be sure you are actually not bagholding as I mentioned in the first paragraph.

And your small bags? Really? Anyway, since you said that is what you can afford, but those are some of the coins you should really be having more in your folio. Everyone have what they look for in arranging their portfolio anyway, so you may probably have one.

I'm thinking of getting rid of XVG and put the money into ETH. I am a long term holder so happy to wait for some of these.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
For the big bags, I can only say of the first two, and ETN though is still making promises as far as I am concerned. The last three, you may really need to check the main idea of the product/project, as well as the team to make that decision yourself if you are holding a shitcoin or not.

Your medium bag is not that bad, but I can really say that for SC, REBL, IOT and XEM. I purposely excluded XRP because it is a centralized coin, but the choice is yours and for the rest, do your diligence to be sure you are actually not bagholding as I mentioned in the first paragraph.

And your small bags? Really? Anyway, since you said that is what you can afford, but those are some of the coins you should really be having more in your folio. Everyone have what they look for in arranging their portfolio anyway, so you may probably have one.
in your Big bag I would have moved the ETH, NEO and BTC. Of those coins you have in your big bag, all I know is XVG. I think these altcoins are very risky.

I would love too. But to make these into big bags would be costly. My late coming to the crypto world didn't help.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
in your Big bag I would have moved the ETH, NEO and BTC. Of those coins you have in your big bag, all I know is XVG. I think these altcoins are very risky.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
It's way too aggressive, maybe 25% BTC, 50% Good Altcoin, and 25% Shitcoin will give more balance to your portfolio
Highly investing in shitcoin is risky imo
Hi All,

I have the following coins but i'm always insecure thinking that i have the wrong coins or need to expand my portfolio further because my coin choice is poor . I am long term Holder, so let me know what you think of my portfolio:

Big bags

XVG
ETN
COLX
DV7
DIME

Medium bags

UTK
SIACOIN
REBL
XTRABYTES
AERIUM
XRP
IOT
XEM
XCPO

Small bags

BTC
ETH
NEO
WAVES

(small bags is what i could afford)

and over 40 free coins from airdrops.

Thanks

it's funny but there are so many coins out there that I simply never heard of 1/3 of your portfolio Smiley However it seems you have biggest bags of lesser known currencies, which can be pretty risky.

The biggest bags ones where i got in early and got loads cheap. Smaller bags are where i was late to the party Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Hi All,

I have the following coins but i'm always insecure thinking that i have the wrong coins or need to expand my portfolio further because my coin choice is poor . I am long term Holder, so let me know what you think of my portfolio:

Big bags

XVG
ETN
COLX
DV7
DIME

Medium bags

UTK
SIACOIN
REBL
XTRABYTES
AERIUM
XRP
IOT
XEM
XCPO

Small bags

BTC
ETH
NEO
WAVES

(small bags is what i could afford)

and over 40 free coins from airdrops.

Thanks

it's funny but there are so many coins out there that I simply never heard of 1/3 of your portfolio Smiley However it seems you have biggest bags of lesser known currencies, which can be pretty risky.
Hi All,

Big bags

XVG
ETN
COLX
DV7
DIME

Medium bags

UTK
SIACOIN
REBL
XTRABYTES
AERIUM