Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I have to move on to other alt coins? (e.g. edgeless..) - page 2. (Read 762 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
if you are already scared of a small drop in bitcoin price and have became so confused that you are here, then you should not even get near altcoins because this small drop that you see in bitcoin is 100 times bigger in altcoins.

the resistance for altcoins is nearly zero which makes them drop when the dumps followed by panic sells start. you can easily see a 40% drop in an altcoin and in smaller ones you may even see a bigger 17-80% drop!

all i can tell you is stop rushing yourself and first learn how the market works. don't be fooled by a dip in bitcoin and don't be fooled by fake pumps in altcoins. spend some time looking at the charts.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
 Hi, I am a newbie in coin market.
Currently having started bitcoin investment, I live everyday with confusion and panic..things are changing so fast and unpredictable! Sad
I primarily invest in BTC, but I think BTC market loses its stability and profitability nowadays.
So I came to ponder moving on to another alt-coins those are promising and have high chance to earn me profit.
Anyone invests in alt-coins, share your insights and ideas for struggling newbie  Shocked
Tnx  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: