Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I need a VPN to short trade in the UK ? UK FCA crypto confusion - page 2. (Read 162 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Not your key not your coin, avoid your coins to be seized. Don't you know that a site you are visiting will know if you are using a VPN or not? They can also later know that you are from a country that do not allow derivatives trading and exchanges are complying to regulatory policies and your fund might be seized.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Have been trading long spot on Binance for a few years but now I want to be able to trade both long & short. For me PrimeXBT fits the bill & Im able to open an account there & it would appear as soon as I fund the account I'm able to start trading. The UK isn't listed as one of their restricted countries unlike the US for instance. However the FCA in the UK banned all crypto related derivatives for retail last year. Sorry maybe I've been living under a rock but what is the story here, how come I can open an account with prime & apparently go ahead & start trading? Will I need a VPN going forward ? Thanks for any help
Pages:
Jump to: