Pages:
Author

Topic: Do i need any kind of paperwork for a crash betting site like bustabit - page 2. (Read 368 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Whether you're going to use fiat or not, it would be better to have a license to be safe.

If I'm mistaken, most gambling sites are located in Malta or Curaçao. I've searched a little and I came across this article. I also found a service called GamblingTec (previously advertised on the forums) which might be worth checking.

I have no idea about the legitimacy of both services (I belive they're connected to each other) as I have never tried them so, I can't really recommend them and I would suggest you do more research.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Asking strangers on the internet for legal and tax advice isn't always the best idea.  Rules vary from country to country.  Speak to a local Accountant or qualified professional.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
i will accept only bitcoin, but idk what paperwork i need, licenses and other stuff
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
I believe that you will certainly need some paperwork, because you will be making money.

But what kind of paperwork will depend on where are your servers locate. Certainly you will need more paperwork if you are based on USA and accept USD payments than if based on Cayman Islands and gets only Bitcoin.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I was wondering if i need any kind of paperwork or licenses for a crash gambling website like bustabit
Pages:
Jump to: