Pages:
Author

Topic: DO I NEED TO LOOSE THE ONE I HAVE GOTTEN OR LOOK TO GAIN MORE? - page 3. (Read 323 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You don't have to lose anything just to gain something, try to find a way to make sure that you won't lose anything or make the possible losses alleviated.
Activity: 71
Merit: 33
freedom is nothing but a chance to be better
I am not really sure if this is relevant in the context you are speaking of, but looking back one of the better moments in my investor career have been the moments where I have lost some of my money only to learn something of value. For example intellectually I always knew never to let my fear or greed make decisions for me but I really needed to learn that lesson emotionally on my own. So in a way losing something was a way to gain something.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Did you ask yourself why you have to loose something to gain another thing?

Why not both makes more sense to me.

And as an investor I always keep telling myself about how to avoid losing my money while investing on anything so I can reduce the risk factor and ensure some kind of returns.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Everyone’s wish is to have a good and dream future which is more brighter than any other thing else, but by so doing, some loose the ones they have gotten already while others tends to gain more and add to their fortunes, thereby making them more famous and relevant. The Bible said “Hold thou fast which thou has” so there is no justification for you to loose the things you have gotten but this don’t always stand as some people are ready to gain even the one which you have accumulated for yourself. In my life, I feel better to gain than loss because;
1.Winning and gaining is what am in this life for
2.  Gaining will make me more relevant in all endeavors than to loose
3.  For me to get engaged in many things, then my mindset is determined already
    on gains
4.  I say yes to the pains because no pain then no gain, therefore I should have
    more.
Pages:
Jump to: