Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I need to say more? - page 3. (Read 438 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
April 27, 2018, 10:10:58 AM
Funny, but its not exactly right to compare fiat with crypto like those things. For now I think there are still too many things to consider if fiat would be completely overrun by digital money since not everyone in the world has yet access to electricity and most of all internet connection.
Activity: 476
Merit: 106
April 27, 2018, 10:08:30 AM
Tech make everyting practice, better and easier to do. But still you cant replace fiat completly with cryptocurrency, at least not in this 10 years. Cause as we all know at some state they not even have electricity and live in the dark.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
April 27, 2018, 10:04:52 AM
Nothing wrong, everything you say is true. Technology changed everything easier. And all have their own perceptions.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
April 27, 2018, 09:56:26 AM
You cant say one thing is better than another, cause everything have its own advantages and disadvantages right ? We still need both of them though.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 09:45:44 AM
Taxi was doing a perfectly good job....
but Uber works better!!!

uber is more better than taxi because they use a digital map and they can lessen the traffic if ever.

Landlines phone were perfectly good phone...
But cellphone works better...

cellphone is better because it is the upgraded landline phones and it can be connected to internet. we can also use this as a device to receive more information with the use of internet

We have Fiat but Bitcoin was introduce...
Do I need to say more?

fiat is very good in terms of keeping our money but we are in the stage of technology thats why bitcoin is very famous. in bitcoin we can create a big profit compare to fiats they only give a small ammount of income.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 09:40:27 AM
i strongly agree with you, now cash and other means of payment have been in existence but now crypto currency is here to take over, and i believe it will be very convenient and secured
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
April 27, 2018, 09:31:08 AM
You are right everything is being taken over by the new technology and soon blockchain technology will overtake every transaction and every business, it is a great feeling that we are all in before the real boom.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 09:11:17 AM
Taxi was doing a perfectly good job....
but Uber works better!!!

Landlines phone were perfectly good phone...
But cellphone works better...

We have Fiat but Bitcoin was introduce...
Do I need to say more?
Pages:
Jump to: