Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 81. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 01:29:04 PM
Good coins should be left, the weak ones are better to sell and buy bitcoins.  But I would not leave everything only in bitcoin.

If you store all the capital in Bitcoin, then I think that 20% of Bitcoin's volume should be in the coin portfolio of the Ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 07:53:19 AM
Good coins should be left, the weak ones are better to sell and buy bitcoins.  But I would not leave everything only in bitcoin.
Activity: 69
April 25, 2018, 07:38:44 AM
Of course, soon bitcoin will again cost twenty thousand. For this we need more of it to buy. And the price will rise.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
April 25, 2018, 07:35:37 AM
In any case, I do not think that you need to take that risk and buy one thing, if you're so sure of bitcoin, then buy it for 70-80%, but it's worth to leave some altcoins in case something goes wrong as you planned.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
It is better now to go on watching what is going on the market. The situation is unstable, and it means that those, who will start to panic and sell their crypto, will have a great loss. Just do not do it.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 21, 2018, 04:32:00 PM
Its better to hold them all as long as you can. You can also get the same amount of Bitcoin price in altcoins. There are many cases of those who earn millions from their altcoins. Think twice before you act because you might regret it someday.
April 21, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
Its you choice! The market is just start to rise up not every ALT. So you should not teke If the bitcoin is start to rise than all the coin also rising up. But there has possibility to increase. If you believe the market is good for sell you can sell them but it will not wise person’s act to sell all the ALTS at a time. You can sell one by one after situation the market. You notice most of the users hold the coin and discuss about it, just few of the person telling to sell, they just panic to sell because they have not much experience and knowledge about this. Its volatile market and not simple market it’s the largest digital currency and most of the investor invest on it and many of them involved on it, if you hampered by this than they also hampered so don’t worry hold the coin and take step wisely.
Activity: 89
April 21, 2018, 01:59:49 PM
Each person has different ways of thinking and playing coin. In my opinion, 20k is perfectly possible. But selling depends on your investment purpose.
Activity: 27
April 21, 2018, 01:56:33 PM
I set an expected profit, if my coin investment reached that threshold I would sell immediately. However, I also set a loss control to limit my losses. So selling or not depends on your strategy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 01:49:48 PM
Only HODLing can guarantee stable profit in long-term period in cryptocurrencies market. Also HODL can help you to correct your mistakes with your investments. I think that we will see a trend reversal in the coming months and will witness the update of market records.
Activity: 155
April 20, 2018, 01:34:55 PM
It is up to you but yes if have THUG COIN then i will not recommend to sell it. Because it is the one of the best coin ever i have seen. So you can hold it as much you can hold it.
April 20, 2018, 01:29:52 PM
The correction is getting closer and closer,so I recommend you to start selling your alts but little by little.Remember,buy red-sell green.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
April 20, 2018, 01:23:55 PM
many altcoins have a good future like bitcoin, like Monero, LTC, ETH and Dash. if i become you then i will keep my altcoin, because you can also benefit if you hold altcoin.
many predictions say bitcoin will rise by the end of this year, but sell all your altcoin just for bitcoin. is it profitable?
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
not compulsory but its wise to sell before it dumps...  expecially erc20 tokens.... and sometimes its always wise hold alts..
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 01:20:27 PM
I think if you hodl altcoins you believed on it. Coverting all your altcoins to bitcoin alone is risky, It is better to diversify your investment. If you can noticed the percentage increase of ethereum for example is higher than btc presently.
Activity: 67
April 20, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
Of course you have to sell all the altcoin because the more you sell the more money you earn.

Given the fact that the purchase price of all altcoins higher than the current price, it will not work, get only lose.
Activity: 154
April 20, 2018, 01:15:05 PM
Good day,

I highly suggest that you should just hold your altcoins or any cryptocurrency that you have today because the prices in the market is going back to green and we can expect for the price of all the coins to increase even more.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
April 20, 2018, 01:13:50 PM
Everything depends on the potential of concrete altcoin. Sometimes it is worth holding, sometimes to sell even at minimum price. Such issues have to be resolved individually on each coin.

Agreed you must know project and it is potential, probably coin will be trash in future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 01:07:00 PM
Why sell all altcoins? If you watch the market a little you could see many examples when some coins have grown several times in just a few months. Sell part of the altcoins that you consider unpromising and invest to bitcoin, and hold the rest coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 20, 2018, 12:52:13 PM
Good day,
I think btc will rise again but you should hold some btc as well as other altcoins. So that you can beneficial.Because if you sell all altcoins only for btc  but when it's price will be dump then you will be losser. But if you have some major altcoins along with btc then if one is dump then other may pump.
Pages:
Jump to: