Pages:
Author

Topic: Do ICO's need popularity to be listed on exchanges? - page 2. (Read 290 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
It’s good. But I think to be listed on top exchanges it needs good communications with their CEO, unless who knows what is going to be happened. Let’s hope for the best.
My friend participated in the airdrop program. He showed me this ICO yesterday. It looks quite interesting to me. I think i can give it a shot.
If IlumX has a good service then definitely will do something good in the future. The way to collect their ICO will be accessible. It is made in advanced technology. I think it is very secure and profitable. thank you for sharing the link.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Looks like IlumX is a community of Atheists, free thinkers and humanists. The platform helps users to get credit and raise funds for projects of interest. I just checked their profile and found out the team is more or less very inexperienced and unknown. Don't know if the exchanges will find them reliable to list them but the CEO should give it a try.

In order to get profit in the crypto currency industry one will not see the background of the token, especially the issue of creed, the most important thing is the token have a function and can be used by many people in the future. Both of these will be the most important factors for an investor to spend money in a project.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
Seems a good one to invest. But thei marketing team need to be more active and they need to communicate more to the customers for getting more arrention. 
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
not only popularity, but legality and liquidity must also be considered
never pursue popularity to become viral, but just do each part of the job properly, then the listing market will become easier, liquidity will be formed by itself, and of course legality is the main requirement
The popularity gives a huge impact to the liquidity imagine if the popularity of the ico can bring a lot of investors to the group or to be a part from the community itself and then it should give a lot of increase on the liquidity. You should remember that dude.
Activity: 112
Looks like IlumX is a community of Atheists, free thinkers and humanists. The platform helps users to get credit and raise funds for projects of interest. I just checked their profile and found out the team is more or less very inexperienced and unknown. Don't know if the exchanges will find them reliable to list them but the CEO should give it a try.
Activity: 98
A platform for free thinkers and believers. No restirctions under personal believes, which is very inspiring way for enthuasiasts to get credit and raise funds for their projects. Although the team is very new to this platform, so experience is very low. Hope they do good, if authentic and up for good quality deliverance from their platform.
Activity: 84
No, I don’t think that any coin can be listed on exchanges. The price and the stability of that coin must be analyzed. There must be a good communication with the CEO to be listed. Because if the communication is not done properly, that will be very expensive for their whole team.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
not only popularity, but legality and liquidity must also be considered
never pursue popularity to become viral, but just do each part of the job properly, then the listing market will become easier, liquidity will be formed by itself, and of course legality is the main requirement
Activity: 112
Getting a coin to be enlisted at the top is a tough job. A lot of effort needs to be done from the CEO's side and he needs to have an efficient team to get the work done. Also they need to match their words with action to be at the top and to earn the people's trust.
Activity: 139
I’m interested to try this. But can you tell me about the price and the payment method? I want to know details about this system before trying this out.
Activity: 168
Yeah, consistent growth in followers on conventional social media like Twitter and Facebook and more blockchain-centric channels have become almost measuring sticks that exchanges consider when being introduced to recently released ICO.
Activity: 168
Is the airdrops are running? I think i should give it a try. It looks promising to me. If the team member give full effort i think it will get attention from people.
Activity: 252
I have checked about Ilumx ICO. I think overall it is a okay project. But it will need better marketing for getting more popularity from my opinion.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
I think that any coin can not be listed on top exchanges without good communications with their CEO, or it would be very expensive for team
Activity: 139
Nice one here. You sure this is gonna be huge? Anyways I am gonna try it out and see how it will definitely goes. Hoping to jam luck from this and make quite some cool doughs
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
Do ICO's need popularity to be listed on exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: