Pages:
Author

Topic: Do it Yourself - Physical Bitcoin [ coins sold out ] - page 3. (Read 7703 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
@serp
Got my coins today!  Really fast shipping on these too.  I will upload some pics once I load a few up with BTC.  Going to give some out as stocking stuffers lol.

Those seem like great stocking stuffers imo Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Got my coins today!  Really fast shipping on these too.  I will upload some pics once I load a few up with BTC.  Going to give some out as stocking stuffers lol.
@serp
Serp, thanks, just got mine today they look awesome Wink thanks for getting these out so fast Cheesy

Great! Glad you like them.
Activity: 266
Serp, thanks, just got mine today they look awesome Wink thanks for getting these out so fast Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You need to make some DIY 1BTC coins... I would buy a few for sure.

+1

My expected delivery is the day before Christmas so I plan on loading a couple for my friends and get them introduce properly. Smiley
legendary
You need to make some DIY 1BTC coins... I would buy a few for sure.
Activity: 282
Fantastic service. I made a request for overnight shipping and he obliged and sent the next morning. Can't wait to load my coins  Smiley
@serp
Just an update, I am temporarily sold out of the air-tite cases.  I have more ordered and they should be in this coming week.
@serp
How much would it be for 16 coins, 16 holograms and 16 cases?

Shipped to Europe, 16 coins, 1 sheet of holograms, and 16 cases is 0.146
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
How much would it be for 16 coins, 16 holograms and 16 cases?
@serp
Just an update on tracking worldwide.  As long as you are ordering coins (and not just hologram sheets) then a customs form will be filled out and this will give a code which can be tracked via USPS.  How detailed it is depends on your country.  This comes with the standard shipping rate quoted in the original post.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Wish to order 12. And a sheet of stickers. Sent to Canada.
Please pm me a total and I'll get you shipping info and pay

These are awesome!
Activity: 275
really cool design!
@serp
Tracking is included for US.

For outside the US, it has depended on your country.  I have shipped flat rate priority for all outside the US so far.  To guarantee tracking you have to bump it up to the non-flat rate priority which generally would have raised the cost another $15-$20.  So, I could add the option of guaranteed tracking for another .02 if that interests anyone.

legendary
Order paid for..can't wait to make some coins!
Nice. I'm interested if he can ship it with a tracking code to Europe.
can you add more coins and cases to total .05 and let me know where to ship to and I will send you a PM on shipping details.

I've sent you a message with details Smiley

16 coins 16 cases and a sheet, looking forward to these Smiley

How much was it?

0.116 total shipped in the US
can you add more coins and cases to total .05 and let me know where to ship to and I will send you a PM on shipping details.

How much was it?

Where are you shipping from?

I am shipping from TN, USA

Ok cool. What kind of shipping do you use for Europe? Priority (with trackimg code) or regular mail?
Pages:
Jump to: