Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Love really exist ? - page 19. (Read 26620 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 07:46:33 PM
i believe despite what happening to the world love still exist, even a bad people they have special someone in their hearts. love comes in different ways so some might not see it or feel it directly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
December 08, 2017, 05:50:40 PM
What exist is God's love which is unconditional. Human beings would always have a reasons they found in the other person before they love, either looks, charcter / attitude, money etc
right. some loves but only their own selves. some are too selfish and greedy but anyway i believe they were not born like that, i believe in the inner part of their hearts love does exists. we were not born bad, it is our environment that makes us bad. it is usually the family back ground and the parent's upbringing that gives this bad influence.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 05:49:42 PM
Yeah it exists but in this day and age it's getting harder and harder.
Activity: 14
December 08, 2017, 05:43:21 PM
Of course that love exists. But you must have right person with you... Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 02:43:13 PM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

Yes  Love Really exist, it depends on what is in the heart of the person who is displaying the Love and what type of love that is been displayed, for it is only God that knows  the heart of every individual. Love your neighbor as you love your self, that is what the Holy Bible says, but it is a pity today,a lot of  people don't really follow the command of the Lord. The devil have always cause a lot of people to hate, it start with envy and jealousy, also this seed, the devil spreed into families, Churches, mosque, offices, Schools, Organisations...etc. If we learn to Love and care for one another that is when we obey God and also that is when we know God, For God is Love.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
December 08, 2017, 02:10:55 PM
Love do really exu\ist ! theres no man like an iisland and every person have a feeling and love to others friend relatives family and even epcial one! love is the essence in the world that make a human go crazy, love abide us, love make us one and loove is the most  romantic feeling that we can ever feel, though it is the most painful feeling too.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 02:01:20 PM
love does exist, when you do not expect it at all, it can happen in the heart of someone you do not even know. or in your heart it can happen to another, only if your heart is open.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 01:51:01 PM
of course love exists...this wonderful feeling of warmth in the heart to another person or to something beautiful...it fills my life and brings bright colors into it
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 02:55:13 PM
i do love someone with all of my heart, dont count my children but let my wife be on the line i love heer with all of my heart and she only have the space aside from relative here in my heart ..
love do really exist well i do have a love at first sight with her Cheesy
Activity: 74
December 05, 2017, 01:44:54 PM
It does. Yet nobody can describe it accurately.
Activity: 161
December 05, 2017, 12:11:38 PM
That is the question that each individual must ask himself alone. Love is something that needs to be embraced. Every one of us has his own ideology that represents the love itself. It is something that every one of us had experienced at some point in our life. Humans are sensitive beings and feelings for other people are prevailing in different situations and different places. The family is the first thing man loves in his life. Afcorsee, considering that we are talking about humans, material things can be loved too but with different emotions. Love does exist and if someone hasn't experienced real love yet he must be patient cause it will come eventually. Smiley
Activity: 196
Pre-sale - March 18
December 05, 2017, 09:14:52 AM
The truth for those people who don't believe that love exist is that they don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend since birth. yes that's true because the love to your parents is a lot different with the love with your gf/bf which is way stronger to the point you know it yourself that you are in love.
Activity: 40
December 05, 2017, 09:06:07 AM
i'm surprised this topic is still discussed. does this mean that love really exists? =)
Activity: 588
December 05, 2017, 08:53:04 AM
love arises because of the kindness created between human beings make feelings of pleasure and longing for the person he or she loves. We're believe love still exist in every moment we have
Activity: 27
December 05, 2017, 06:59:05 AM
Love still exists, despite what biologists believe.
Activity: 29
December 05, 2017, 06:55:42 AM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

If you believe in your dreams, no tornado, volcano or typhoon can knock you "out of love," because love exists on its own!
Activity: 21
December 05, 2017, 06:29:18 AM
why you even care if love exists in peoples lives - what you should really care about is do you have this love in your own heart
Activity: 140
December 05, 2017, 01:16:41 AM
Love do exist. Even the animals such as dogs exeperience love.  Love never ends.
Activity: 26
December 04, 2017, 10:25:13 PM
Love exist.  On the first day we exist in our mothers womb love is already there.  Love is every where
Activity: 50
December 04, 2017, 09:55:57 PM
I still believe that love really exist. We have different definition of love. We have different version of it. Yes there is war, hatred, killing, and fighting around the world but it doesn't mean that love doesn't exist. We have lack of communication to each other that's why we cannot resolve different problems. If we spread the love, respect each others feelings maybe we can unite as one country and nation even we are poor or rich, educated or not, etc. Because in the eyes of god we are all created equally with the heart to fell and experience the love.
Pages:
Jump to: