Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Love really exist ? - page 58. (Read 26646 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 506
June 22, 2017, 02:33:18 AM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

You wont find love in a "family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people", UNLESS you first find it in your own heart. The same goes for peace or sense of justice.

So yes, there is a love as a sister to hatred. For those, who choose to have space for them in their hearts.

Opposite of hatred is not love - it is apathy and ignorance.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
June 22, 2017, 01:32:59 AM
Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: