Pages:
Author

Topic: Do meme coins have a future? - page 11. (Read 1317 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
June 06, 2023, 11:18:51 AM
They don't offer much in the crypto space but the people behind them especially those Meme coins you mentioned know some tricks to make their coins dominant to others even though their competitors have some new innovative technologies offered for the people. We see that every time Elon Musk says good things about Doge Coin its price always rise even if it's only a few words because the people that are buying it are expert in terms of buying low sell high. When the price of those coins is decreasing their owners know how to market it well and this is what the other coins owners are lacking because this talent is also necessary to keep your coins alive no matter how bad it is.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 06, 2023, 09:54:42 AM
Check this out for yourself looking at memecoins, from what I'm seeing are essentially all exaggerated promises that take advantage of newbies' ignorance to spread information that to I am completely wrong in the investment environment. Maybe the stubbornness in the words of the people who are supposed to bring influence and bring out the glamor to attract people to them, this crypto space is very diverse in different fields, I can form when all fields have not met their expected capacity and also with the context of the market economy is not good, bad variables appear to sneak in and take everyone's money.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 725
June 06, 2023, 09:38:13 AM
I don't know if you intend to soft-shill the $SNEK token or not, regardless, I'll try to answer from my point of view. Meme coins/tokens have no future, these assets get public attention not because they have a revolutionary vision in crypto, so people have to really look at them (IMO).

All they have is hype, as long as the hype is there, they will survive, but if the hype fades or disappears, the price of them will decrease too, we have seen many examples like $DOGE, $SHIB $TRTL and many others.
Activity: 2
Merit: 1
June 06, 2023, 08:57:48 AM
I'm new in the crypto space and understanding different crypto projects. While the majority of cryptocurrencies I have studied about have some kind of a solution to the existing problem in Web 3.0, DeFi, etc. Recently, I studied Polygon MATIC, which is solving the problem of high gas fees on the Ethereum-based apps.

In the past few days, PEPE, a new meme coin, has gained massive attention in the community. But I actually didn't understand what could be its major objective. Is there any reason to say this meme coin will work for the betterment of the entire crypto and Web3 realm?

There is another new meme coin called SNEK, based on Cardano. What impact these meme coins will create in the crypto space?

I don't understand why meme coins such as Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, and Pepe are so famous and why do people invest in them, wondering about the future of meme coins.
Pages:
Jump to: