Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be fooled - page 12. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 25, 2020, 01:15:01 PM
 actually there are experts that sometimes says negative words on cryptos but im not gonna get affected with what they say same as when some random people claims negative things pertaining to crypto  . as a crypto enthusiast i know if what is happening now  so no reasons for me to be fooled  .

its not about being fooled or whatsoever but i see many people are taking a break for a while on crypto to help thier comunity to fight the virus   .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 25, 2020, 12:56:00 PM
This is not the end just in bad shape, this is common and corona can be one of the reasons for the decline this time.
and what goes down goes up.
After this crash, we may see a higher climb than before.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
March 25, 2020, 12:04:55 PM
Bitcoin keeps on crashing then getting back up again, just keep doing the same thing over and over again. There's nothing new with that, yet people keep saying that "bitcoin will soon die" or "this will be the end for bitcoin" but it still recovers and even pumps up again contradicting the speculations and predictions of such people.
Yes, the current crash in the market is/maybe caused by corona virus because of the panic and urgent need of money of some people but as soon as this pandemic ends and everything goes back to the same shape as before, the market will do the same. It will recover too just like how all of us recovers from this crisis.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 25, 2020, 10:01:57 AM
You're right Bitcoin has died many a times but it's still alive today. People should not give up yet until its over the market will recover and this pandemic will be over someday. Always remember halving is near and anything can happen to Btc price and the entire cryptocurrency market.

It has not died many times, it has only been proclaimed to die many times,,, and in the same way it has lived many times and become god, as proclaimed by so many bitcoin prophets (remember McAfee remember Woo and whoever) all who say BTC will become 100k or 1 million or whatever in one or two years. These guys were spouting pure nonsense.
Activity: 375
March 25, 2020, 07:22:04 AM
I agree with you. Many people just panic and don`t understand what they do. Crypto technology is one of the most potential and market will recover sooner or later. My strategy is holding and I recommend everyone do the same.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 25, 2020, 07:09:15 AM
Coronavirus is the reason why market is in very bad shape, it will be very stupid to exit because of this while others are making good choice presently, many are already saying it's the end for crypto but the fact is Bitcoin died several times in the past and it's still alive today, do not be fooled by those who don't understand the technology
Absolutely agree with you, Corona virus has caused the market to collapse as it is now and even it affects the entire economy in the world. I fear that if this situation continues to occur, this market will collapse more heavily than before. Right now we need to hope that this epidemic will end as soon as possible, and not too many people will die in the future. Since then this market can develop
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 25, 2020, 07:02:20 AM
Coronavirus is the reason why market is in very bad shape, it will be very stupid to exit because of this while others are making good choice presently, many are already saying it's the end for crypto but the fact is Bitcoin died several times in the past and it's still alive today, do not be fooled by those who don't understand the technology

I agree with you. I think the dip in the crypto prices in the market right now is largely due to the effect of the coronavirus affecting almost all countries worldwide. Traders and investors are more concerned about their welfare than focusing on cryptocurrencies. I bet once the situation becomes controllable, the market will be able to bounce back again.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
March 25, 2020, 06:53:11 AM
Well yep, every time crypto market is dumping, people will panic and shouts cryptocurrencies will end. I don't think cryptos will end because of this bad situation that we faced, I'm sure people will use digital money or cryptos instead of fiat, it is risky if they using fiat because it can contained the corona virus.
Activity: 1008
March 25, 2020, 06:38:07 AM
many people say like that maybe because they don't really know crypto and don't know how the history of bitcoin is or maybe they are traumatized because they lost a lot of money here
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
March 25, 2020, 06:10:19 AM

Yes, maybe the coronavirus affected the crypto indirectly. The most impact is on the physical economy.
For me bitcoin did not died several times. It just dumped and see it still suprises us with sudden rise. Some might said  "it is the end of crypto but see crypto is still here. Believe on what you see, a strong coin. Just let them tell what they want. Do not be fooled.

Of course it did not died, but people are just overacting calling bitcoin dead everytime there is a huge dump, and that is the reason of the panic.
While the newbie are panic selling, the whales are just waiting for the right dip and they'll buy right away so they can take advantage of the weak hands.
Activity: 519
March 25, 2020, 06:06:59 AM

Yes, maybe the coronavirus affected the crypto indirectly. The most impact is on the physical economy.
For me bitcoin did not died several times. It just dumped and see it still suprises us with sudden rise. Some might said  "it is the end of crypto but see crypto is still here. Believe on what you see, a strong coin. Just let them tell what they want. Do not be fooled.
Activity: 490
March 25, 2020, 05:38:06 AM
You're right Bitcoin has died many a times but it's still alive today. People should not give up yet until its over the market will recover and this pandemic will be over someday. Always remember halving is near and anything can happen to Btc price and the entire cryptocurrency market.
You are a little wrong in seeing the history of bitcoin, because since Bitcoin was discovered in 2009 by satoshi, Bitcoin has never experienced a single death, and tends to grow well until now, so you are a little mistaken if you judge bitcoin to have died several times just because of the decline prices that occur in the market.
The reason why he's said that bitcoin have died many times is because many thought once it's in trouble its not going to prevail, look at what happened when bitcoin it's 3500$ days back many already spread the death of Bitcoin on the internet, even on here
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
March 25, 2020, 05:28:04 AM
You are a little wrong in seeing the history of bitcoin, because since Bitcoin was discovered in 2009 by satoshi, Bitcoin has never experienced a single death, and tends to grow well until now, so you are a little mistaken if you judge bitcoin to have died several times just because of the decline prices that occur in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 25, 2020, 05:24:22 AM
Spending years in crypto space I've come to understand that crypto will always go up and down, it's the way things are with crypto, so I don't expect you to lose it when people tell you that's the end for crypto, it's never going to happen unless you invest in scam projects
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
March 25, 2020, 04:58:55 AM
That sudden drop of Bitcoin to 3600$ is a big opportunity, now many of those who took the advantage are already in big profit and even if they hold longer it's still larger profit, I missed out on the dip though but it's not the end, more opportunities incoming
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 25, 2020, 04:28:27 AM
The funniest thing is people who were too coward to hodl on/buy more btc on the dip are going to lose more value than those who did eventually invested in "dead" bitcoin.
Crypto is a growing field so macro mistakes and some problems could be overgrown relatively easily
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
March 25, 2020, 03:54:14 AM
Activity: 1148
March 25, 2020, 03:51:15 AM
I know the virus was unleashed to cripple stock market on purpose and it's successful, the only thing left now is market recovery which will start any time soon since the vaccine for the virus is detected alteady, I suggest we keep our calm now
It seems like you are a bit pretentious about the virus that is circulating at this time, if I may know where did you get the news that the virus that was released at that time was to paralyze the stock market on purpose? and how do you know that the market will recover in the near future?
Activity: 795
March 25, 2020, 02:33:04 AM
Coronavirus is the reason why market is in very bad shape,
Stock market but not the crypto field.

it will be very stupid to exit because of this while others are making good choice presently, many are already saying it's the end for crypto but the fact is Bitcoin died several times in the past and it's still alive today, do not be fooled by those who don't understand the technology
As of my understanding you are in contradiction of your own statements.
There is no corona virus before but yet bitcoin will go deep.
Why is this different?
Corona virus or not bitcoin will move which no one could explain.
You could put all the news and events of the world but yet it is not connecting with how the bitcoin market will fluctuate.

Yeah exactly, I agreed with you.  Irrespective of any disease, rising and fallen (instability) has always been one of the characteristics of crypto markets. I am not completely ruling out the possible impact of the pandemic on the market. But we need to understand that, it is not the major determinant.  Crypto markets has a lot of forces controlling it besides any disease outbreak.
Activity: 9
Merit: 3
March 24, 2020, 09:35:21 PM
At first, I didn't believe that this virus will create a big impact in crypto world but right now I can say that you are right that this virus really affect not only the global economy but also the crypto world.

Well i agree with your logic but The most recent PlusToken transaction was on March 8, 2020, when 13,000 Bitcoins worth $105 million made thier way to be dumped on the market. And i think that what sparked the bear market and covid-19 worked as the catalyst.
Pages:
Jump to: