Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Not be Greedy - page 13. (Read 5100 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 5
October 12, 2018, 02:03:19 AM
Yes, greed is the thing that makes most traders lose money at the end. Therefore, it is essential to set a reachable target before buying a coin, and sell it when the target is met.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
October 12, 2018, 01:31:29 AM
Your advice is very actually for traders. For investors this variant not need only on the low volatile market. After correction you can to have income 100%, the price BTC not will be always smaller than 10,000$.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 05, 2018, 02:43:39 AM
That's right, but we are not always greedy. We need to understand where the greed is. It is essential to make you rich. If many people are not greedy when the bitcoin increases from $ 1 to $ 300, many people do not become rich. All is the opportunity and the moment, choose the right time to greed.
This is a natural truth that greed is curse but here there are conditions for learned and unlearned people which will result differently. If person is well learned about business source then he can handle any market situations as we know that market factors keep o changing so you must know about necessary measures to take against those for your further survival. So, any person who has a grasp over market knowledge should be greedy for further success.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 12:51:09 PM
sometimes greedy can get very much profit, but on the other hand, sometimes greedy can make us regret. I have experience of both. but I think the good thing is don't be too greedy, rather than regret better we keep getting profits even though it only 10-20%.
If a trader convinced that a price will grow it is better to hold a position. It is not just greed but calculation. It is a different matter when a trader got carried away, waited too long and as a result bore losses.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
October 04, 2018, 11:28:55 AM
In my opinion, the best time to sell is when the market price of the coin is 20%+ higher than the market price at which you bought the coin. Dont wait till the market price is 95%+ before you sell. That only happens when you got your eyes glues to your machine 24/7. Dont be greedy... Make a little profit and grow it over time. Cryptomarket is growing and full of terror! Be careful

Being a greedy sometimes in our life  we could not neglect the situation,because its only an a lifetime oppurtunity therefore grabing those moment especially in cryptocurrency is a once certain moment of time in order to achieve and fullfill your dreams to being rich,otherwise there is a negative impact of being to much greedy especially in trading because maybe to much more ambitious and secured your trading you will gain  a nothing,because the price in the market will suddenly dump.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
October 04, 2018, 10:18:50 AM
There is no need to be greed when trading. I know that greed is emotional problem which each trader has to deal with. That is why to handle greed in trading has emotional attachment. So to deal with emotion which has greed as part of it will have to do with trading plan where you will decide how much profit you will make and how much you lose. This plan must be followed so as to enable you avoid greed once your take profit is reached.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
October 04, 2018, 09:37:11 AM
sometimes greedy can get very much profit, but on the other hand, sometimes greedy can make us regret. I have experience of both. but I think the good thing is don't be too greedy, rather than regret better we keep getting profits even though it only 10-20%.
Activity: 812
October 04, 2018, 09:01:46 AM
In my opinion, the best time to sell is when the market price of the coin is 20%+ higher than the market price at which you bought the coin. Dont wait till the market price is 95%+ before you sell. That only happens when you got your eyes glues to your machine 24/7. Dont be greedy... Make a little profit and grow it over time. Cryptomarket is growing and full of terror! Be careful
usually someone who feels greedy and waits until the price above 95% increase will only get a loss. I prefer to get a profit of only a few percent but it can run over time. maybe this looks a little profit, but believe it can give a good profit every time rather than having to wait a long time.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
October 04, 2018, 04:10:31 AM
That's right, but we are not always greedy. We need to understand where the greed is. It is essential to make you rich. If many people are not greedy when the bitcoin increases from $ 1 to $ 300, many people do not become rich. All is the opportunity and the moment, choose the right time to greed.
Greed is the thing that makes you quest for more and more and this quality if human can be instrumental in the accumulation of wealth in the crypto business and that is something almost all of us here wants. The impact of this trait and practice is important to be observed for it may at times carry you away from your altruism and this is bad.

If you are able to keep equilibrium between the two, better stay hungry and give it your best shots. Look at Tim Draper! Is he greedy for he is still holding his Bitcoin even if the value has surpassed a billion dollar.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 04:01:43 AM
if there is a greedy person, I think it is very normal because there are so many people who want to try to grow their assets in cryptocurrency to the maximum extent possible, they think by waiting longer to get a lot of profits because they think that cryptocurrency prices will always experience price increases.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 04, 2018, 03:30:20 AM

yes, I agree with what you say. in my opinion that is a good strategy for trading in situations like now. the principle of trading is to make a profit even if only a little, and not to get a loss. if we only hope to get a big profit, then when prices fall, there will definitely be regrets. Don't be too ambitious in trading, and don't be too optimistic that the current market price will be like last year.
well, actually this is a basic thing that is very difficult to do in trading. when you get a profit in a short time, sometimes you want to continue trading, until you lose. well, but right, if you stick to your principles, the risk will be smaller.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

yes, I agree with what you say. in my opinion that is a good strategy for trading in situations like now. the principle of trading is to make a profit even if only a little, and not to get a loss. if we only hope to get a big profit, then when prices fall, there will definitely be regrets. Don't be too ambitious in trading, and don't be too optimistic that the current market price will be like last year.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 02:27:18 AM
It's to say not to be greedy in trading but lots of people can't be prevent to traders Because lots coins holders needs to be greedy to earn a big money.

That act has really made some hodlers regret over time, for example they get some coin which they would have probably sold out at the earliest stage but they will want to gain more and keep on holding and when the market gets bear the price turns low and will definitely make them burnt out.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 02:24:05 AM
Good information given out but most traders are too Greedy that they don't want to loose any they will just want the win win team which in turn will get you burnt out. Like it's been said little drops of water makes a might Ocean.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 04, 2018, 02:08:46 AM
It's to say not to be greedy in trading but lots of people can't be prevent to traders Because lots coins holders needs to be greedy to earn a big money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
October 02, 2018, 03:34:10 AM
I think as you and we should not see the market down much without buying when prices increase we will not buy more. Or when the price of Altcoins was high we don't sell. Depending on the situation and eat less satiety longer than to eat more hungry. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Greed is the key to success for it helps you hold for longer and this technology expands with the passage of time and this expansion adds worth to the value of the portfolio one holds.

Besides, it also helps invest in coins when the market values are down. Ultimately there is a rise of the profit ratio that is something interests the investor. Greed in the economic terminology is the assumption of “the more the better”. There is always a hidden concept in every thing that affect the economic activities..
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
October 01, 2018, 10:44:20 AM
This advice may not be suitable for everyone and not in all situations it will work well. When you deal with altcoyins, a profit of 20 percent is sometimes less than a fluctuation in the value of a coin within a few hours.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 08:01:49 AM
Activity: 546
October 01, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
not in all situations, long-term investments can be considered - greed. Greed is when you trade every day, and expect more profit.
Well for me greed can be good too especially when it is bear market. Buying lots of coins will give you more opportunity to earn a profit through time since you bought the coin in a low price there are chances that price may rise then eventually may sell in a good price. Greed become a bad thing when you are not thinking before doing the action.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 07:26:52 AM
Yes Im agree with you dont be a greedy in selling coins especially when the price hits the price. Its hard to lose more profit but you need to know more about the coin and think well.
Pages:
Jump to: