Pages:
Author

Topic: Do NOT Double your Bitcoins! - page 2. (Read 7229 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 29, 2015, 09:05:02 AM
this is not a secret
all users know that ponzi's has high risk
and only owner and first invester will earn
i think some people join them for fun with small amaount (like me)
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 29, 2015, 08:44:49 AM
Have you considered putting money on a website that says "How to multiply your Bitcoins hundredfold in a day?" DON'T.

These websites are scams, and yes, there is a lot of them. Are they ALL hackers who found a flaw in Bitcoin? Hopefully not! And notice all these websites say the EXACT same thing, but with different domains and addresses.

Second, people have reported bad experiences with them.

Third, why would they even release this to the public? I mean, seriously, 0.9 BTC free in one DAY? Why not just use it for yourself?

Last but not least, (this probably supplies the most evidence) although the payouts displayed on the website differ, the blockchain payouts are ALL THE SAME, which means they probably pay to STOLEN MONEY to one of their partners in crime.

I also truly hope this IS a scam, or else this will crash the Bitcoin economy.
Agree that ponzies are scams. This thread should be pinned on gambling board so that hundreds of people don't loose their money.
Activity: 154
January 28, 2015, 06:34:11 PM
The "entrepreneurs" these days... http://bitcoinpyramid.com/ for example is in google top 10. There was a site with ponzi in the domain name! Crazy stuff. Disregard everything they say, do not trust these people with funds you cannot afford to lose. I'm really glad I wasn't stupid enough to give them my coins.
Activity: 267
Merit: 252
Squirtle squirt.
January 19, 2015, 01:31:18 PM
Ikr. I hate these people
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 14, 2015, 08:13:44 AM
Have you considered putting money on a website that says "How to multiply your Bitcoins hundredfold in a day?" DON'T.

These websites are scams, and yes, there is a lot of them. Are they ALL hackers who found a flaw in Bitcoin? Hopefully not! And notice all these websites say the EXACT same thing, but with different domains and addresses.

Third, why would they even release this to the public? I mean, seriously, 0.9 BTC free in one DAY? Why not just use it for yourself?

Last but not least, (this probably supplies the most evidence) although the payouts displayed on the website differ, the blockchain payouts are ALL THE SAME, which means they probably pay to STOLEN MONEY to one of their partners in crime.

Ponzis. Ponzis everywhere.

Currently, they seem to be rapidly appearing on this forum.

Probably a notable scam ponzi is Cryptodouble which promised 200% of your original 'investment'. They're gone now, with the money that they were given.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 14, 2015, 02:43:25 AM
poinzi are poinzi thwy will scamm you one day
Activity: 168
January 13, 2015, 11:01:50 AM
If something is too good to be true, it is. I feel sorry for people that get scammed, but u if believe this and go for it, it's a hard lesson you have to learn..

Activity: 267
Merit: 252
Squirtle squirt.
January 13, 2015, 10:51:42 AM

Pages:
Jump to: