Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not get discouraged by the current price of Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 1444 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 556
People who buy Bitcoin by taking look of the price first are people who only want to make short term profit. This kind people are actually not trust in Bitcoin, that's why they mostly panic selling due to afraid to hold during bear season.

While the true Bitcoin enthusiast invest in Bitcoin because they want to enjoy the privacy, security and decentralization that Bitcoin have. Unfortunately not many people are Bitcoin enthusiast because they hold their coins in centralized exchanges.
Activity: 294
Merit: 172
Firstly, Bitcoin is not a scam, pyramid scheme or ponzi scheme and don't be discouraged of buying or holding Bitcoin, because Bitcoin keep increasing as time goes on which early investors of Bitcoin that sold early now are really regret it. Therefore Bitcoin is the future of financial services sector across the globe and is more reliable, transparent and secure.
This line of argument is obsolete following recent developments in Bitcoin such as it becoming legal tender in many countries now and many institutions investing in Bitcoin. Last year till now have seen a massive reduction in the number of Bitcoin critics who always refer to Bitcoin with those line of thoughts. Now is the time for regrets for those who listened to those critics and failed to take actions when they heard about the opportunities that abound in Bitcoin. I have check the social media handle of most of those infamous critics and the energy with which they criticized Bitcoin has disappeared.

Regarding the present market condition, it is only those who are new to Bitcoin that will panic. For me I see it as opportunity to buy more Bitcoin and I am happen the dip actually happened because I used it very well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 108
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I overheard a discussion between two friends and one was telling the other that Bitcoin is a scam and that a lot of people preached about the halving and how people could cashout from it. The other friend was trying to convince him to continue holding his asset but he refused and replied that nothing would stop him from selling the coins he's holding.

When I heard that man mentioned cashing out from the halving, I understood that he might know about Bitcoin but he's not properly enlightened concerning it. A lot of expectations were cut short after the halving event cause most people expected Bitcoin to set a new height of $80k but then it didn't even get close to the previous all time high and have reduced below $60k currently.

I think people shouldn't get discourage by that, though I didn't experience other halvings cause I had zero knowledge about Bitcoin then but i think something similar have occurred before in one of the previous halving where Bitcoin price didn't go up as expected but later traced back and went up after some period, a lot of people might begin to panic and sell their coins but I still see this an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin and for those who are not opportuned to do so, holding is the best option, please correct me if you think am wrong  

Those that are going to be discouraged are those who doesn't or are short sighted enough not to have seen the true potentials that Bitcoin holds, those who also bought Bitcoin for a short term profits will also be discouraged probably Bitcoin is falling down below their entery point and so many will panic and sell at lost, while those that bought for long term holding will size this opportunity to buy more Bitcoin even being aggressive but not over doing it as they buy more Bitcoin with a lower amount compared to their buying at it's previous high.
Activity: 910
Merit: 789
Firstly, Bitcoin is not a scam, pyramid scheme or ponzi scheme and don't be discouraged of buying or holding Bitcoin, because Bitcoin keep increasing as time goes on which early investors of Bitcoin that sold early now are really regret it. Therefore Bitcoin is the future of financial services sector across the globe and is more reliable, transparent and secure.
Some investors who have regretted their actions because they sold the Bitcoin they once owned too quickly also still place their focus on Bitcoin because they will definitely not just forget about Bitcoin even if they have to buy it again at a price that may be higher than the price they bought before. Because now Bitcoin is considered an important asset that is worthy of being owned by anyone in the long term, so every price correction and discount in the market will always be taken advantage of by investors who like Bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
I overheard a discussion between two friends and one was telling the other that Bitcoin is a scam and that a lot of people preached about the halving and how people could cashout from it. The other friend was trying to convince him to continue holding his asset but he refused and replied that nothing would stop him from selling the coins he's holding.
A decision that would make him regret it. Not many people are able to be patient with market conditions even though it is still testing.
As most people say, there is no need to take part in discussions between two of your friends because it is not important at all. Making decisions without any knowledge based on boredom is a stupid act. It's not our money, it's none of our business.

If the current market conditions make it difficult to break the price of $75k, then it should be remembered that Bitcoin once reached a price of $73,777 which is close to $74k.
If a few moments ago the price fell to $56,552, now it has strengthened again to $61k.
Patience is needed but don't give advice to people who think like one of these friends.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
There is no chance to say that Bitcoin is currently a scam. But you cannot force your friend to earn money by investing in Bitcoin. Our world is such that if someone benefits from me he may thank me but if any harm is caused then he will fully blame me. So it would be wise to do your own thesis about Bitcoin and invest as much as you can on your own. The fact that Bitcoin has not yet reached the desired target but has fallen does not mean that it has no chance to rise. However the current drop in prices has created an opportunity for investors. So there is still time to invest in Bitcoin and profit from it.
I agree about not forcing our friends to invest in Bitcoin. Let him choose after he has looked for the information, but if he doesn't want to look for more information about Bitcoin, we still shouldn't force him. Everyone can invest in Bitcoin but it depends on how they view Bitcoin. If we believe in investing in Bitcoin, we just continue investing while waiting for the time when we can make a profit. One day maybe our friends will realize Bitcoin's potential for them and they will come to us to learn more about Bitcoin and start investing in Bitcoin. The current price position is a good time to start investing and hopefully, those who haven't started yet can start immediately so that they can later benefit from Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 143
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I cannot agree with you at all because I myself cannot believe that Bitcoin is a scam. Of course when you check Bitcoin you will tell yourself that Bitcoin is  scam free. When you invest in Bitcoin you need to invest properly if you invest in wrong place you will definitely lose instead of getting profit from that investment so before investing you must acquire enough knowledge about investment. Many times it is seen that many newbies invest in wrong places without proper knowledge about Bitcoin and they get hurt a lot. They think that Bitcoin is not correct. Before investing you must get your proper Bitcoin knowledge. Then you invest then you will see that through Bitcoin you You will get proper success. Many times we lose patience when it comes to Bitcoin investment. If we can invest patiently without losing patience and always have a long-term Bitcoin investment plan, we will surely achieve success through Bitcoin investment one day.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
There is no chance to say that Bitcoin is currently a scam. But you cannot force your friend to earn money by investing in Bitcoin. Our world is such that if someone benefits from me he may thank me but if any harm is caused then he will fully blame me. So it would be wise to do your own thesis about Bitcoin and invest as much as you can on your own. The fact that Bitcoin has not yet reached the desired target but has fallen does not mean that it has no chance to rise. However the current drop in prices has created an opportunity for investors. So there is still time to invest in Bitcoin and profit from it.
Activity: 396
Merit: 3
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 756
Merit: 701

I think people shouldn't get discourage by that, though I didn't experience other halvings cause I had zero knowledge about Bitcoin then but i think something similar have occurred before in one of the previous halving where Bitcoin price didn't go up as expected but later traced back and went up after some period, a lot of people might begin to panic and sell their coins but I still see this an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin and for those who are not opportuned to do so, holding is the best option, please correct me if you think am wrong  

Let them panic sell, this isn't the first time this will happen, people can't control their feelings and emotions and somehow its helpful for Bitcoin anyway, the past halving cycles Bitcoin have always retraced in price, but for beginners they probably won't know this, until they have one experience, let this keep working in cycle, for people that knew what will happen after few months of the halving, they will always be the winner.

I have spent another $500 on Bitcoin two days ago when Bitcoin dumped under 58k, I don't care and why I am storing Bitcoin isn't only about the possible all time high thats coming, I tend to always have Bitcoin and almost everything I have is in Bitcoin, for me Bitcoin is my money, if I need Fiat I will convert some back to Fiat.

I am still pained that I took so long to get into Bitcoin when I could have since 2014 but I can't turn back the hands of time, now all I can do is give my best and accumulate as many as I can, the future looks brighter for Bitcoin.

Panic selling has always existed in the market and will continue to exist. We have seen the impact of halving in Bitcoin history and we may experience something similar now. Nothing is certain, but Bitcoin has always been profitable in the long run so far. If we look at it as an investor, we can say that Bitcoin's long-term rise is a valid investment reason. When we look at the development of Bitcoin and the increase in the number of users, it has always reached more people and more people have learned about Bitcoin.

The decrease in the price of Bitcoin causes investors who do not want to take risks and panic to sell Bitcoin. This happens all the time. It is important to be patient when investing in Bitcoin. If you are an investor who wants a big profit in the short term, I cannot say anything, but if you are making a long-term investment, Bitcoin has always provided profit to its investor. We cannot be sure whether this situation will always be repeated, but investment always carries a risk factor.
Activity: 714
Merit: 296
Cashback 15%

Let them panic sell, this isn't the first time this will happen, people can't control their feelings and emotions and somehow its helpful for Bitcoin anyway, the past halving cycles Bitcoin have always retraced in price, but for beginners they probably won't know this, until they have one experience, let this keep working in cycle, for people that knew what will happen after few months of the halving, they will always be the winner.

I have spent another $500 on Bitcoin two days ago when Bitcoin dumped under 58k, I don't care and why I am storing Bitcoin isn't only about the possible all time high thats coming, I tend to always have Bitcoin and almost everything I have is in Bitcoin, for me Bitcoin is my money, if I need Fiat I will convert some back to Fiat.

I am still pained that I took so long to get into Bitcoin when I could have since 2014 but I can't turn back the hands of time, now all I can do is give my best and accumulate as many as I can, the future looks brighter for Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Rollbit.com
Indeed, we have often heard the term halving and of course some people will speculate that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise after the halving until it reaches $80k or more, essentially according to the buyers' expectations, but yes this is the importance of knowledge and insight because when we invest in BTC, if not Coupled with knowledge and insight, things like that will happen, such as the emergence of impatience and in the end, usually the potential for loss. and the decline in BTC prices for beginners who don't know the knowledge will certainly feel disappointed, of course it's different from people who already know the knowledge and are experienced.

It's true, op, we shouldn't be discouraged if we haven't made a profit from investing in BTC, of ​​course we have to learn from the BTC cycle which always breaks through the ATH and of course we have seen that BTC has broken through the ATH and this means that this indicates that people are buying BTC during the bull run. At the highest BTC price in 2021 that already certainly have made a profit for those who are patient  I think this is a good topic and of course very useful for those who read it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
Who the hell is getting discouraged by the current price? The people that are trying to get in right now? I don't think that it's a discouraging price because in my opinion, no matter what the price is as long as it's not yet the end of the world, it's never going to be a bad time to invest into bitcoin. In my opinion, when it comes to bitcoin, it's probably in our best interest to just jump right in, invest in it and do the waiting game, most people do the waiting game when they're not invested into bitcoin in the first place, that's the wrong thing to do, you don't want to be doing that because you don't get anything out of it. That's why veteran bitcoin investors are telling newbies to hodl because at the long-term, bitcoin is almost always going to go up and the profit will be astronomical but we still don't have any idea how huge it's going to be.
Activity: 644
Merit: 155
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

When I heard that man mentioned cashing out from the halving, I understood that he might know about Bitcoin but he's not properly enlightened concerning it. A lot of expectations were cut short after the halving event cause most people expected Bitcoin to set a new height of $80k but then it didn't even get close to the previous all time high and have reduced below $60k currently.

Criticizing bitcoin because it's "only" at $60k is simply mental. There is no other asset that grew in value like bitcoin did in the last 10-12 years, only someone who is highly ignorant could be disappointed by the results bitcoin managed to reach. People like that don't even deserve to own bitcoin, they better go betting on football matches or buying lottery tickets.
those who say that are not real investors in my opinion. they just want profits and a quick increase in value. It's true as you said, people like that don't deserve to have Bitcoin and are better off betting on gambling that can double their money quickly.

There are no investors who immediately get very fast profits anywhere. For Bitcoin, you can hold it for at least 4 years before you can enjoy the results of its increase in value. the longer the better. Even when compared to investing in gold, Bitcoin is much more profitable.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
~
a lot of people might begin to panic and sell their coins but I still see this an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin and for those who are not opportuned to do so, holding is the best option, please correct me if you think am wrong  
Those who are panicking are those who are newbie ones who just starting in investing. Maybe there are some old ones who are panicking as well, but I believe they are few.

Most of the people are panicking because they're not used to see their portfolio being down double digit in percentage. They are panicking because they think that everything will just go down and everything will go to zero. They don't know that this decrease in price is a perfect opportunity for us investors to buy not only Bitcoin, but other altcoins as well at a much lower price. We know that newbies tend to panic in times like this so what do we do as old investors is to teach them and tell them not to panic at all because corrections like these are just temporary.

Holding is the best option indeed, but holding too much will also lead to missed opportunities. I would say hold when everything is down and sell when everything is up. Don't panic because that will not help you at all.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369

Criticizing bitcoin because it's "only" at $60k is simply mental. There is no other asset that grew in value like bitcoin did in the last 10-12 years, only someone who is highly ignorant could be disappointed by the results bitcoin managed to reach. People like that don't even deserve to own bitcoin, they better go betting on football matches or buying lottery tickets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 288

Bitcoin already passed the all previous all-time high even before the halving took place. Some weeks to halving, it went down that price and hasn’t been able to break that price again as a result of the halving. Before the halving events, the price of bitcoin always goes below the existing all time high and as such it was not a surprise after the drop. What people don’t understand about the halving is that, it doesn’t immediately have effect on the price of bitcoin, it takes sometime before the event of the halving that took place will be felt, this is true from past history.
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
Where did all this expectation come from? Because historically, Bitcoin has never hit ATH immediately after a Bitcoin halving so where’s this narrative coming from? It is obvious that this person does not have understanding of Bitcoin and only bought Bitcoin recently hoping to make profits from the halving.

I still see this an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin and for those who are not opportuned to do so, holding is the best option, please correct me if you think am wrong  
My logic is that now is always the right time to buy bitcoin. Procrastination only delays your opportunity to accumulate more bitcoin because if you’re a long term investor, waiting for a dip or the right time is not a strategy you should be using. People who bought bitcoin at $20k, $25k, $36k, $40k are still in profit. Never let the current price of bitcoin discourage you from acquiring some.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1232
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
We saw it fell under $20k, what's the idea of being afraid at this point? Its market price climbed the way up and the decline we saw recently is just a mere price correction. Problem is how people expects from a halving. Well, indeed the market price is expected to go up however nothing happens in an instant. Do try to check the pervious market price chart during having and look for how many months before the uptrend took place. Yes nothing guarantees that same thing will exactly happen but that's the only thing we could depend on at this point. What I know is that volatiity is in nature of cryptocurrency market prices and that no coin will have a consistent uptrend without any curves into it. What's best for now is to wait and to take advantage of the dip. It is still a good time to accumulate a decent amount of Bitcoin in preparation to bullrun.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Next Generation Web3 Casino
There are lot of people who still need to study about bitcoin and the important of holding bitcoin, I know some people See's it as somewhere to make quick gain without them knowing it doesn't work that way they think. Most people just focused on the aspect of making profit from it without knowing that it requires time to hold and make gain, usually those who came with the mindset to immediate profits are the people who easily got discouraged over the price where they could get panicked and sold of the little they are holding instead of to keep accumulating as the market drop within these few days.
It is just about the profit and another problem people have when investing bitcoin is calculating and predicting when money can be made from bitcoin.  Even in thus halving,  so many people were thinking immediately after the halving the market value will be increasing so quick. After the halving the fall of bitcoin recently was a surprise to people because it was expected that after the halving their would be good profit in the market. Bitcoin is all about hodling , people should never be tired of hodling if they really want to make profit in bitcoin because it is only through hodling profit can be gained.
Those who thought of instant profit immediately after halving doesn't have a basic understanding about bitcoin maybe I will say they are newbie invest because those who knows how the system works can never have that mindset or feeling, I know and I had it in mind that after halving we would witness a little down time for another 3 to 7 months before we could likely smell uptrend within the market. So for those who are desperate of making profits would never see it coming except they had to hold for long time.
Pages:
Jump to: