Pages:
Author

Topic: DO NOT JOIN ANY GROUP BUY !! Beware Don't Join any Group Buy!! - page 3. (Read 7740 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
They Will Not Deliver
They Will Not Deliver on Time
You may only get your product 3 to 4 months later
Avalon Chips are 2 Months Late
Bitfury Chip will be late
Buttertfly Chips will be very late !!

So Please Stay Clear of Group Buy.

Maybe if you repeat it enough times it will come true! Also your logic is a total fail... Bitfury has nothing to do with Avalon and BFL. I would bet that this guy has X Gh running and wants to protect his investment by spreading FUD.

Is it possible the manufacturers delay? Of course there is always that possibility, but to say they will for sure is silly. Especially when you make this claim about Bitfury, when it's still pretty much unknown whether they're legit or not. I'd venture to say that you have no evidence that Bitfury will delay do you?
eve
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
They Will Not Deliver

So Please Stay Clear of Group Buy.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Making things is more fun than hoarding things someone else makes.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I'm still an advocate of holding BTC over mining. Past results for the past 2 years has proven this to be truly a better investment. Just my 0.02BTC

ESCROW and Guarantee of Indemnity sign and agreed and used Master or Visa Credit Cards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you need to get your gas people out and check your appliances, because they must be leaking and making you do funny shit.  Either that or you need to stop huffing the glue.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Welcome to my ignore list, FUD-spreader.

I've been quite happy with my involvement in AM-based group guys thus far.

Avalon, well, that's another story, I'm dubious of KNC delivering on time, and all signs point to BitFury being on schedule with product already hashing.
sf2
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
eve

Hate to feed the messenger/OP. My group buys have delivered. Others with group buys have delivered. Just be careful of sending large amounts of btc to strangers.

and please use manual escrow like JohnK or my automated one ( see sig ). This are crazy times.

ESCROW and Guarantee of Indemnity sign and agreed and used Master or Visa Credit Cards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They Will Not Deliver
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

Hate to feed the messenger/OP. My group buys have delivered. Others with group buys have delivered. Just be careful of sending large amounts of btc to strangers.

and please use manual escrow like JohnK or my automated one ( see sig ). This are crazy times.
Activity: 190
I can haz some of dem Drugs, youz taking ? Tongue
Activity: 336

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
drugs aint no good, dude, shop less at SR plz
Activity: 1302
Merit: 252
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I've also had 2 successful group buys, and the most recent was probably the best service I've ever had from buying something online.
+1000
They wont all work out but...most people understand that...Lets not stereo type everything..
Activity: 657
Merit: 270
I've also had 2 successful group buys, and the most recent was probably the best service I've ever had from buying something online.
Activity: 420
I've taken part in 4 group buys that have delivered, 3 auctions that delivered, and am involved in two group buys that are for pre-orders (knc) or for community projects that have working hardware (Lucko / BFL chip custom hardware). 

Where is your evidence that group buys don't work?  Everyone assumes risk group-buying for pre-order hardware, but if you don't understand the risk you shouldn't be involved in Bitcoin.
eve
Don't make the promoters rich and don't join group buy because they will not deliver or deliver very late.
They Will Not Deliver

Don't Make the Promoters Rich. !!

You're a dumbass.  HTH.
Activity: 630
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Bitfury chips are already shipping.
Activity: 657
Merit: 270
Shut up you moron.

You also said they will not deliver, and they will not deliver on time.

Which do you mean, they will deliver, but it will be late? OR they will not deliver at all?

Think before you post, but for the greater good of this forum, please throw your computer out the window.

Thanks.
eve
They Will Not Deliver

Don't Make the Promoters Rich. !!

Pages: