Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not limits your investment... - page 8. (Read 876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
July 02, 2023, 11:56:55 AM
This is not related to trading discussion, but more about investing/gambling in/with altcoins which belongs to altcoin board.

I can say you should invest 70% in bitcoin, 20% in ether, 30% in other altcoins. But knowing how risky altcoins are. There are some that can be so shitty in a way that the price will continue to fall. It is good to diversify though.

I like your friend as the he make profit from altcoins, he knows that bitcoin is still the best.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
July 02, 2023, 11:53:51 AM
he was seriously investing on all kinds of coins with little amount of bitcoin but then most of those coins help him to realized enough amount to buy more bitcoin because that was his primary target.  
Investing in many altcoins just so you can have enough later to invest in Bitcoins is one of those bad choices that seem like a good one to someone who has little experienced in Cryptocurrency. Your friend is fortunate that his gamble on cryptocurrency paid off enough for it to go the way he planned, but it is not a good plan to take.

Is good to be diversified in your investment, somedays something good will come out of one you don't expect.
Do not over diversify, identify some good projects and invest in them, it does not have to be too many investments across different alts. In any cryptocurrency investment you make, alway ensure you have Bitcoins in holding. Not investing in other altcoins without any Bitcoins and then planning to invest in Bitcoins from the profit of the altcoins, that is a terrible plan that can fail easily.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
July 02, 2023, 11:52:53 AM
Your friend is lucky. If he invested in altcoins, maybe that could be the altcoins era that is the time before 2017 when the rally for altcoins was very high. Coins like etheruem at that time were very cheap and ico scam was not that rampant.

Maybe he was part of those who bought bitcoin early like 8 -10 years ago when the price was still below $1k. He is worthy of commending if he actually saw the future from the risk he took because some people saw the opportunity but felt cryptocurrency investment was all fraud.

Activity: 26
Merit: 1
July 02, 2023, 11:40:00 AM
I saw something on a friend of mine iPhone I was amazed, this guy has 3 pieces of bitcoin but he didn't look it when you look at him with mere eyes, I ask him how he has come this far, he told long ego he was seriously investing on all kinds of coins with little amount of bitcoin but then most of those coins help him to realized enough amount to buy more bitcoin because that was his primary target. He normally buys those zero value coins when they appreciates it will be enough money, and that's how he convert and swag all to bitcoin and today, he has 3 piece. Is good to be diversified in your investment, somedays something good will come out of one you don't expect.
Pages:
Jump to: