Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic. Everything will get better - page 23. (Read 5413 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
1. Be patient, don't panic.
2. Buy and hold.

The first attitude is very suitable to be applied and very many traders experience tremendous panic when they see the market price drop, especially Bitcoin is now at $18k.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that other coins are very influential on Bitcoin. So, the opportunity to buy to increase the volume of Bitcoin can be done again for long-term investments. The current market situation in my opinion is a very tough test to be applied by those who are impatient.

Do not panic. Everything will get better.
Weak hands are probably struggling these days fighting their own emotions, not to fall for another trap because of being impatient. Otherwise, everything will fall apart and see them in the losing end. So stay calm and don't panic. What we see now won't take forever, the market dump is only temporary. Instead, this is the perfect moment to buy and hold, as it could bring huge amount of profits when bitcoin skyrocket again and reach another new ATH.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
2. Buy and hold.

The first attitude is very suitable to be applied and very many traders experience tremendous panic when they see the market price drop, especially Bitcoin is now at $18k.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that other coins are very influential on Bitcoin. So, the opportunity to buy to increase the volume of Bitcoin can be done again for long-term investments. The current market situation in my opinion is a very tough test to be applied by those who are impatient.

I like your calm, but not everything will get better, some things will get worse and others will remain as they are, it's up to the owner of the wallet to know what will be better to sell or keep. I personally only have in my wallet btc and a little bit of eth and I'm happy with that because I know that in the near future they will come back on the axis and go up again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1031
Only BTC
There is no need to keep advising people to hold, i have seen this advice so much in the last weeks since bitcoin started plunging, if they do not believe in bitcoin or that this kind of plunge has happened before and that it will return back up, then let them sell to stronger hands that are ready to buy at all times, and just maybe experience will teach them to research next time.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
2. Buy and hold.

Pages:
Jump to: