Pages:
Author

Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold. - page 15. (Read 4506 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
That's right, you wont loss money if you dont sell. If you think you loss , think why did you invest in the first place or why are you here? Me , Im here to support digital currency
like bitcoin and other alts so  I just leave my coins there and see them grow and look ahead.

You have a point, the reason why we made investments is to earn some good profit, if we will sell now then we will loss the capital we used for this investments, so better to hold and have long patience.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
I agree with you, when market conditions like this if our assets have fallen quite a lot, better do not panic and hold. just calm down, the market will improve again and prices will rise. should be when the price drops like this we must buying gradually to seek profits if the price rises suddenly. do not sell. keep hold is a good choice.
Eventually that holding is a shit, in my opinion because this time holding is not good so id making cutloss and then rebuy at the lower price in that i can make a higher profit when it goes back. Anyone is free to decide if you know whta you do and whats best for you stay calm and think.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
Selling prices are always tended to make us or happy, or disappointment, but always remember, until you have sold, money isn't yours!
Activity: 468
I agree with you, when market conditions like this if our assets have fallen quite a lot, better do not panic and hold. just calm down, the market will improve again and prices will rise. should be when the price drops like this we must buying gradually to seek profits if the price rises suddenly. do not sell. keep hold is a good choice.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Yes, but I would add that you need to know what particular coins are good to hold right now. Not just hold everything!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
The market situation is very sad but if we can think positive, everything will be fine .. and the best choice for now is to hold it and invest in the long term .. most importantly do not panic and patience in patience under any circumstances because all surely will end and end beautifully ..
Of course right now we all, those who invested, need to stay patient and passionate about the prospect of the technology. Nothing has happened which you can call badly. We had low prices in 2017 as well and we had some good number of investors holding good amount of coins.

Both the things are being observed today as well. So whenever the market is down, one must keep in mind the dynamic nature of the market and should rather hope the market return to equilibrium and to boom.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Long term investment is very suitable strategy that we can use in order for us to become successful investor. We should focus to improve the patience that we have for us to able to hold our bitcoins for a long time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This is true, been holding my dumped coins. I will rather day trade them to increase my stalks than out-rightly selling off, this way, when market recovers I take more profit.
Activity: 528
Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it
Hodling is for only investors who have a lot of patience. They are not panicking even the price of the bitcoin is continuing to decline. It is really good to have strong hands for us to control our emotions and create better decisions.
Activity: 126
Yes of course you are right in this case I agree with you. Hold your bitcoin if you have it, because bitcoin will grow big in the next few years. I believe that, because bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency coins. Smiley

I think we should make positive things by setting our own minds that this is a good opportunity to buy lots of bitcoin because the price is low.
Many people say that it is best to sell bitcoin now but I am still positive for the whole crypto currency market because this bad situation is only temporary and not negative and worrying
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
I've lost alot of money with bitcoin.

I dont think selling now is a good idea as there are loads of updates and things HAPPENING before the end of 2018.

HODL

Activity: 336
Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

Just hodl it

You're right. Now it is necessary to hold bitcoin most likely until the end of the year to see a tangible profit. I think that bitcoin will not fall below 5500 $, but will be at least 10000$ at end of year
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
The market situation is very sad but if we can think positive, everything will be fine .. and the best choice for now is to hold it and invest in the long term .. most importantly do not panic and patience in patience under any circumstances because all surely will end and end beautifully ..
Activity: 434
Merit: 117

Just hodl it
If you are a real bitcoiner then you should aware to the benefits that we can get from holding. We should have strong balls to hold our bitcoin in a long time for us to earn more benefits and advantages.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36

Just hodl it

Weak hodlers might panic and might lose their hope about bitcoin during this dip but we should know that this dip is normal and we've been through this for a loy of times. Panicking won't help us nor can't do anything to change the current situation of the market. Just hodl.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
I dont know if i can still hold my altcoins. As i look for thier price everyday and see that it went down again im so mad at
myself ,and say if i only sold them when thier price is high i will not experiece those mistakes.
Activity: 210
You made a perfect decission if you hold your currencies today because the market now is low don't sell hold tight your money until such time crypto recover from low price.

I want to hold my coins as long as possible. Yes, it is true that when we are holding we are not losing money, I believe in that. I think it is better to hold it, that unless if we are not really in a hurry to sell and don't badly need money such as for emergency cases. Holding, for me is great, and who knows in the future, we can be lucky. "Good things come to those who wait", as they say, it is good not to give up and be patient.
Activity: 406
I'm earning my coins by signature and bounty campaigns so I really don't invest some cash to play the crypto market that's why I'm not worried enough to some panic selling. Yeah it's so sad to see our coins goes drop every other day and don't know when these problems will be over but one thing for sure crypto market will recover no matter what happens and I'm pretty sure that the last quarter of this year will be a good quarter for crypto recovery.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
That's right, you wont loss money if you dont sell. If you think you loss , think why did you invest in the first place or why are you here? Me , Im here to support digital currency
like bitcoin and other alts so  I just leave my coins there and see them grow and look ahead.
Activity: 196
I've been in that situation and its totally a headache......
what if it will rise again.. but what if it will dip down abruptly...
whoaaaa.... so i just did what my instinct told me to do...
"better loss a little than losing big, i will buy back anyway if the price will stably goes up so that i can cover my losses and eventually earn some profit"
Pages:
Jump to: