Pages:
Author

Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold. - page 22. (Read 4506 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it
Many people are giving out comments about the continuous dump of bitcoin and it makes some of us sell our holdings due to the fear being produced by the criticism bitcoin is recieving like prediction that it is going to end soon. No one really knows but way back, people regretted selling their bitcoin after seeing it increase up to the moon and that may still happen again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
yeah if we talk about bitcoin , hold is the key , bitcoin have good prospect for future and the worst case have done
so this is the time to hold
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
The price of the bitcoin still decreasing , the only way to see again bitcoin price increase is everyone hold our bitcoin.
Don't sell bitcoin because if the price become very high again you lose some profit that possible you get. You need to think wise before you sell it.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

Just hodl it

Yes just hold your coins today because the price is keep on increasing in the market so therefore the best thing to do is just wait for the prices to grow even more in order for you to earn more profit.
but are our mentality strong enough holding coin in this condition.price down from 18k , 11k, 9 k and until now its on $7114.much of people must be panic with this price movement.they scare about value of their money if keep holding.
no need to panic, it has become commonplace. I am sure that in the next spike the bitcoin price will reach $ 25k price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Just hodl it

Yes just hold your coins today because the price is keep on increasing in the market so therefore the best thing to do is just wait for the prices to grow even more in order for you to earn more profit.
but are our mentality strong enough holding coin in this condition.price down from 18k , 11k, 9 k and until now its on $7114.much of people must be panic with this price movement.they scare about value of their money if keep holding.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Just hold it still and buy as many opportunity you have while its low buy and hold for quite some time so that in the end you will end up doubling your money. Tokeep it safe do not sell it yet..wait a bit more till you see the righttiming to sell it, so that in the end you will not be loser because bitcoin price value is not over yet...the best is yet to come..so pls let us all wait and be patient.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
Yes, hold is a better and lucrative option, we should always be optimistic about the future of bitcoin as the number of users continues to increase and is also supported by many devs. hold will make us successful and rich in the future.
Activity: 378

Just hodl it

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I have lost 96% of my portfolio value since January but I have been watching some videos claiming that a bigger upside and bull run is coming which is much bigger than the one that came previously. I just hope it starts coming over the next three months because this bear run has lasted six months and has dwindled our supply to the point that we might not survive this if something does not improve by October time. So my prayer is that we hodlers are vindicated and soon something good happens t us as well.
I'm not trying to be too harsh to you since you are already losing that much money but if you are losing 96% of the value of your portfolio I'm not so sure that this is because of the current crash of the market after all a coin like bitcoin is only down something close to 65% so how can you justify the rest of the money that you have lost? Next time try to select better coins.
Activity: 476
Hodl is the right thing now because I'm sure bitcoin will rise in price if there are no bitcoin sellers who sell bitcoin in their panic.
for some people it is good, but for other people maybe it need good mentality that not every people have.for example , while bitcoin price goes down they maybe panic.
Activity: 107
Merit: 36
Hodl is the right thing now because I'm sure bitcoin will rise in price if there are no bitcoin sellers who sell bitcoin in their panic.
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Why not sell our bitcoin. Some people always say that we need to hold our bitcoin. I think that is not a good idea. For me if the value of bitcoin sell it. And then buy again if the price is low.
that's good idea.hodl need strategy too.we must to know about price movement in chart.if its look like down, we can sell it first.and after in dip we can rebuy.that will make our balance growth.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Just hodl it
Yes, of course, I will hold all the Bitcoin I have even if the price touches the low value. I do not want to suffer huge losses when I sell them at low prices. IN Bitcoin's low price is a great time to buy more instead of panicking and immediately selling it. I will be very patient waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise very high.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
As long as we hold our currency, when the currency collapse is not lost at present, by holding it and the time to rise in price, the market will eventually recover, that's also the place where we make a profit.
Activity: 532
Why not sell our bitcoin. Some people always say that we need to hold our bitcoin. I think that is not a good idea. For me if the value of bitcoin sell it. And then buy again if the price is low.
Activity: 266
I agree with your point. We should not sell our coin at the moment. We need to be optimistic. THis is when we need a good spirit power. Do not be afraid. The more coins you sell, the more money you loss. I will not sell my coin even if I have to hold them for more than 2 years
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
yes you really should buy bitcoin at a cheap price and sell it at an expensive price but when you have already bought bitcoin at an expensive price then you should hold bitcoin until bitcoin price becomes very expensive.

You should average down your entry. If you buy 1 BTC at $10k and 2 BTC at $7k, your average is $8k. Now every dollar it goes over $8k is profit.
Activity: 476
yes you really should buy bitcoin at a cheap price and sell it at an expensive price but when you have already bought bitcoin at an expensive price then you should hold bitcoin until bitcoin price becomes very expensive.
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
Bet2dream.com

Still great chance for those who always kept thinking that they have missed the bitcoin train. Bad news for those weak hands as they will start panicking one more time and will start selling like crazy, they cant stop aren't they.  Roll Eyes I would say have mercy on those weak hands Mr. Bitcoin!!

Lolz. They might die real soon as those people are more than 50% down the line and catching the break even would be sweaty! Newcomers? Well, its a good chance but they should first know how everything works and must keep some trust on this tech. Others might confuse them as we speak of dropping of the bitcoin from 18K to the current value. Will they trust it?

No one can tell. It could drop until the last cent or it could fuel up to the moon. You never know.
Yes we can't predict the future, after all the coind will be mined that's the time the price of bitcoin will be stable but ihas a higher value than other coins.
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
I have sold Bitcoin from 2k all the way back up and down. You can't take your Bitcoin with you. If you hodl it forever, you will not get to enjoy life as full as you hoped.

Not saying spend all your BTC... but its nice to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

At least Bitcoins don't go bad.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: