Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Not Trade By The News, Follow The Price Action - page 14. (Read 19577 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
following price action can be one of the best ways to continue to trade and still be able to control prices. news is sometimes not in the best position, so I think this is something that we have to examine more deeply so that when trading we can see prices in real terms.
Following the news is very important but we should always consider analyzing the news to make a better decision.
Trading can be anytime we feel we are comfortable with buying or selling, what's important is that we learn because there are a lot of deceivers
in crypto, so we need to mature to be clever.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
following price action can be one of the best ways to continue to trade and still be able to control prices. news is sometimes not in the best position, so I think this is something that we have to examine more deeply so that when trading we can see prices in real terms.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I followed the price action on CanYa coin CAN all the way down to 0.04 cents usd then pounced like a kitten, now it’s time to roar like a lion https://canya.io
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
Following news is also very important. Because it is news about the update of market conditions that occur. and it becomes a consideration for investors or trading in taking positions for trading or investment. if you ignore it then you can get a loss. because this is an important thing to note
Here I must say the credibility of news is carrying a vital role. You can’t just follow the news blindly. Because most of the times this news is affected with personal interest. Sometimes on individual basis and sometimes on media houses. There might be some political element running behind the scenes either to uplift the market or down it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
I tried to trade this way and if it worked at first this year is totally negative to me and all of my trying. Positive news on crypto market do not make the same effect like they used to before, but negative ones are still worjing. I gave up about trading at all, I suppose you would do the same on my place, I am in a deep minus currently.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
The price is very influenced by the news, it is one of the strongest factors, even take the news about the listing of coins on the exchange, often causes a pump.
Lots of people who's monitoring their assets are really checking what news will bring to their assets, if there's a good reviews or positive progress
chances to make some good moves are expected, but it is really risky as whales are also watching and waiting for a good timing to manipulate the
market, make sure that you are always have a backup plans each time you deal with this business.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
Of course, when trading, you must first focus on the movement of prices. Technical analysis, in my opinion, is the first thing to do. It is technical analysis gives to trader an idea of ​​the market situation relating to a particular coin.
But don't underestimate the role of news. News has always had its influence, and in the world of crypto currencies, this is especially noticeable. Of course, you need to be critical of the news, because this is where we can often come across untrue news. But in general, you should always take this moment into account, otherwise you may not notice what will bring you a loss.
Activity: 56
news impact will make price fluctuations very fast i think big investors will be looking at news more , having both knowledge is important 
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
theme title matches with mu vision of current market situation. I think that news market is manupulated and you shouldnt rely on fundamental analysis, better lear price action patterns and go to trade.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
The price is very influenced by the news, it is one of the strongest factors, even take the news about the listing of coins on the exchange, often causes a pump.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
That's true trading in altcoins that updated in the market must should follow the price because some public strategy in unknown peoples is fake.
copper member
Activity: 62
news trading is not bad we should know what type of news will impact on which , having knowledge is important for making profits we should know whats happening in markets also as news impact will be very fast
Activity: 112
If your a trader you have to be watching the news and the price actions. But while trading you have to check out the price actions, because the price in the market will not be same, it will be fluctuating daily.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Many people got wrong decision because they tend to follow news not by the trend of the market. In trading, we don't care about the news because it is just an assurance that price may goes up or down. However, it may not come true specially that many trader are looking at the volume and not in the news. If you trade using technical analysis then you can follow the bottom pick and sell at the top.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
As a trader, concern is reasonable, because a lot of news tells the truth about the decline in crypto market prices this year. Some are still strong, and some are giving up on this situation. Hopefully this will only happen for one year, and in 2019 hope that Crypto can progress rapidly.
Well we need to be very careful while believing some news. It might be wrong and it might be authentic as well. There are bad boys here and even in market who are playing double face amen. They intend to make a hype in market just to benefit themselves and ignoring the fact that how badly bitcoin would affect from it. We have witnessed so many examples like this.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
This is correct, we can't trade only by the news and is not ok to do so. We should follow price and also check the news to see if both are in the same way the price of coin goes. For most altcoins there is no news so the best is to choose legit projects and start trade, check the price set, buy and put the sell order and wait.
In order to save time and effort, just follow the news on bitcoin because this market is dominated by bitcoin, hence any movement of bitcoin price
will result to a movement of altcoins but we do not know if it will go up or go down because the market is really unpredictable.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
make no mistake, the news story can affect the rise or down the price of Bitcoin, see when there is news that China or another country banned Bitcoin, then the news directly caused the price of Bitcoin to crash. so, trade based on news is important too...
But only a very limited amount of news can do something like that, many are trying to trading news and they are trying to guess in which way the market is going to move with an insignificant news, and that is not the way to do it, so while trading the news can be effective under some circumstances, it is very difficult to predict what the price is going to do with the news, sometimes the market doesn't move or even moves in the direction opposite to what you expected.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
This is correct, we can't trade only by the news and is not ok to do so. We should follow price and also check the news to see if both are in the same way the price of coin goes. For most altcoins there is no news so the best is to choose legit projects and start trade, check the price set, buy and put the sell order and wait.
Activity: 420
until now I don't fully believe in news that "directs" the value of coins. I pay more attention to trading volumes that occur on the market, which in my opinion is better than hearing news that is not known to be true
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
Firstly, before we take action according to such kind of news, we have to make sure that the news is true since news about crypto is mostly fake. We have to learn to recognize which one is true and which one is wrong. We can't depend on the news, we must step ahead with knowledge and experience even though market is usually moved by the news too. That's why we have to be smart and skillful on facing that kind of situation.

When ever you read any news you need to make sure in source. Not only sinews in crypto are fake, what you think where that come from? You need to check source of news before everything else, if news are coming from unknown source check it twice.
As much as I agree that we shouldn't relay on news when we trade, news are unavoidable in that process, news can trigger panic among people, like they can affect masses and rising interest among people. Don't trust in anything with all money, when you trade check informations you have on more than one place.
Pages:
Jump to: