Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Not Trade By The News, Follow The Price Action - page 24. (Read 19560 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Fundamental analysis is very helpful but I agree with you that it is sometimes misleading that will guide your funds to losses. That is why technical analysis is here to support those decisions in trading. When I am doing my research with trading, it is always advisable to combine TA and FA which will give you better view what is going on with the market. What I usually do is trading only 10% to 15% of my funds and the rest will act as a support for buy backs.

i totally agree with you
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
the technical analysis will show you the behavior of the currency and let you predict its future movements but we are talking more about graphs and values, and it´s that the market expresses the emotions and confidence of its investors, this indicates that some news of great importance that allows to have great influence in them can make big changes of tendencies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Fundamental analysis is very helpful but I agree with you that it is sometimes misleading that will guide your funds to losses. That is why technical analysis is here to support those decisions in trading. When I am doing my research with trading, it is always advisable to combine TA and FA which will give you better view what is going on with the market. What I usually do is trading only 10% to 15% of my funds and the rest will act as a support for buy backs.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Had better you made fundamental analysis and technical analysis a balanced reference when you trade. Don't just use technical analysis as a benchmark for you to trade or also don't make fundamental analysis as a benchmark. Someone must be able to balance the two techniques to get profit.  An expert's prediction can be wrong, so as you can straighten it out with the technical analysis that you have learned, and also the technical analysis that you do can also be wrong because of human nature and then you can straighten it out using fundamental techniques.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
For me, I believe that information is key to traders. When you have the right information you will excel in trading. There are much more fakes information than a genuine one, you need to be careful where you get your information from and this is very important.

Yes, information is vital when it comes to trading but then how about when the news is already out? How would you trade it when there is no news anymore? This is where the price action will take place wherein you would analyze the candles and then check how strong are the buyers and sellers through volume so that you can assess if it would be better to buy or to sell.

When you are basing in price action then you can read what is going on with the market and take some action for your advantage. You don't need a lot of indicators when you use price action. All you need is a support and resistance level and an understanding of what do the candles mean and its formation because it will tell you if there is an incoming break-out or not.

Activity: 584
Merit: 252
Most of time we are trying to figure out why prices are down and that's the truth,but we generally do not feel like enquiring much when prices rise and we all sit taking our gadgets or desktop in any crpto exchange.So its better we do thorough research on both price rising and falling.
News will be news after-all they are just simple fortelling and sometimes fud.
We need to understand the technology and hold/hodl strong for what we believe in,after-all crypto is something which will always be circulating in the market and remember there will always be someone somewhere who is trying to evade taxes LOL.... Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 11
Totally agree,But additionally when first day of my trading life I am watching telegram groups conversations and decided this is the best coin to buy ,and I was asking some of the traders what is the best coins which should I buy ? after I bought some of them but with time I realized their no profits because most of the peoples are taking with their buying price and selling prices,So we don't know what is their targets,if their coins become high price that time they are saying oh! good coin.. yeah that damn right it is good one but it doesn't mean time to buy!!, so wise thing is doing your own research,  It the best way to be a good trader ,
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
For me, I believe that information is key to traders. When you have the right information you will excel in trading. There are much more fakes information than a genuine one, you need to be careful where you get your information from and this is very important.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Its a good opinion, news could be one of the factor that drives the price to go up and down, its very important to get the right and updated news, and if its combine with price action you can get a maximum result, for crypto trading price action is more important than the news, because its decentralised so most traders relying on the price action
Activity: 38
I totally agree with you because there are so many fake news out there. That's why you need to be more selective or just follow the price action
Activity: 392
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

Definetly,you are right bro,and i appreciate your advise giving to us, thats in trading we need in actual happen and we dont believe in some fake news,thats they spread towards the community of bitcoiners in order to poison some traders and put up of our mind to not doing a trading operation,therefore in this situation we must follow our basic instinct or our own judgement with a guidance of  data system analysis of coin market caps characteristic data spikes.
Activity: 1106
Crypto in my Blood
Yes, you are not wrong. News trading is too high-risk trading. At that time the market's volatility too much than others times. So we should be aware of at that time. But some of the traders use that time as short-term trading to get some nice profit but they have good knowledge. So, everyone can't do that. The news trading not for all (Warning Alert).
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
And it's quite an ironic advice given your forum name Grin

Most of the time, traders are inclined to trade based on what available news are there and extracting other invaluable things which aren't really necessary for trading. News are great indicators of the general market sentiment, but they aren't great indicators of what's happening on the trading action in an exchange-level. Volume and order books are what's essential to a trader nowadays, considering that most people have deviated away from 'trading by the news' method and are concerned about daily profits, see the recent ETF rejections but we still stayed afloat through it all.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
Yes, this is true but for one to predict prices one must check the news as with the current and proven market volatility this is such an important factor to keep a close eye for.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Generally the news are serviced by looking the price indicators. Following price action with technical analysis is better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 

Somehow it is by far the trending nowadays, news from from social media and mainstream media. Hype really does move mountain and it could also pump value of coins, though it should not be the case because you are not basing your trade on the actual used of that particular coin. Sad to say that most of the newbie traders have used that and it creates too much volatility.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
How so? Are you sure about this? Is there any argument or valid data to back this up?

It's really just not the case so I doubt there's anything to back it up. All it is is that people don't fully understand what way the news will influence things or how much it will and they often overcompensate for certain things and that leads to losses. For example trading against the overall direction of the market based on news is never a great idea.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.
How so? Are you sure about this? Is there any argument or valid data to back this up?

When it comes to crypto,most of the news are fake anyway.I'm currently searching thru Google News and reading some news about bitcoin and I can't figure out how the price will react.The current Core version update is a very good news,but a Japanese exchange called Zaif was hacked and the UK treasury comittee is about to regulate crypto in the UK.I guess that all the good news are equal to all the bad news about crypto. Grin
Perhaps the news that brings Bitcoin from $6400 to $6100 on 18 Sept was that Zaif hacking. Some people must have known it first and react before the masses. This is just a guess though. Exchange hacking doesn't do much change on the price lately.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
It is easy to get stucked in this trap when you read a particular economic news and tell yourself that it seems likely to make the market go in a certain direction. Once you convinced yourself that what you expect to happen is basically you digging for your account. In the early years of trading, many traders were stuck in the trap of trading in news and focused too much on fundamental analysis. 
 Trying to find out what the market is going to act next after the major economic reports are published appears to be obvious and useful to a trader at the time. However, you may be surprised to learn that the trader focuses too much on news that is losing money as prices tend to move in the opposite direction from what the news reflects.

Ignoring the news entirely is only going to lead you to going broke. Understanding the relationship between news and the market is what's key. What's always important is not your perception of the news but the perception of the majority in the market. For the most part it will be that there's little perception because most people do not follow the news but certain significant bits of news will have a large influence on the price. Even in the bullish times of 2017 some major news stories lead to big sell-offs. Mainly surrounding China and their banning of exchanges and ICOs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
But that is also true that news is very much important aspect when it comes to the choosing of trading entry point. Many times news are the core reason for the crypto movements. You wont believe but most of the people have the mentality to make the decisions based on the news so at this point at least it is working in that way only. If they see any news which is up and down then they will react to it, will buy and sell accordingly and thus the market gets its wavy shape in that fashion only. I guess we will never be able to change that fact at all. What you stating is all about the technical outputs which themselves are based on the news around us.
Pages:
Jump to: