Pages:
Author

Topic: DO NOT USE CAMPBX! - page 2. (Read 1970 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 07, 2013, 09:28:36 AM
I agree with you, I haven't waited as long but been waiting for $2k for about 4 days when every other time I have withdrawn it took just a few minutes.  Something has happened with them and they are not communicating.
Activity: 7
July 06, 2013, 03:07:54 PM
what other exchange would you suggest to use now?
Activity: 1
July 06, 2013, 11:37:50 AM
CAMPBX has the worst customer service possible! They IGNORE your messages for as long as possible!

I made a domestic wire for $7,500 over 7 business days ago!

I had made successful previous domestic withdraws with CampBX before.

They are not giving me any response to why my 7.5k has yet to show up after 7 business days.

I cannot be out of this much money for too long. This is horrible a USA based exchange and I still have problems getting my USD.

Also I am a verified customer on CampBx with a 15k withdraw limit.

What should I do if CampBX does not give me a response soon? I called the bank and they have no information for me. CampBX has yet to send me a wire confirmation number?

Should I send them a demand letter or should I call the police?

Also whats with all this bullshit with exchanges saying that banks have a "manual" wire room? Hello! We live in a digital world!!!! (maybe i'm wrong, I just never heard of it until now)

Maybe things have changed or maybe I have never been made aware but I have ran successful online e-commerce business in the past where I had international and domestic wires for over $100k on a

daily basis and never had these problems. I never once heard of a "bank wire room with manual wires". When ever I had problems with a wire I would get a wire confirmation number to trace it from the bank and it did not take 7 business days!

So I just don't understand the lack of support and customer service we get when it comes to bitcoin.

p.s. CampBx was my favorite exchange until this happened. It worked great until now. Their customer service is about to turn me away forever from them.
Pages:
Jump to: