Pages:
Author

Topic: Do "premium" or "pro" antivirus help on transactions on smartphones? - page 2. (Read 211 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 16
No way, antivirus doesn't help your transaction speed or fee ,it has nothing to do with blockchain transactions ,the only thing antivirus can do is fish out spywares or hijacking tools on your pc don't bother with smartphones
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
Hey Sir,
Can you suggest other wallet other than electrum..?
Wait.. how about on smartphones?

//thumbs-up to masters
Electrum aslo can be used at mobile, Electrum was really easy to use and secure no need to download the real blockchain. I suggest you to try it first for Electrum, for mobile electrum i forget about the real source maybe you can find it but im sure Electrum have some mobile wallet. dont forget to verify first before instal.
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
Crypto Enthusiast, Analyst
To name a few,

avast, bitdefender, mcaffe, ... etc..

As the subject says. do they really provide enough security with transactions especially in crypto?

no.

If you use a hardware wallet for example, you don't necessarily need to use a paid antivirus software. The hardware wallet is quite secure by itself, and a free malware bytes and a windows defender software or something like that is enough.

If you use a desktop wallet, such as Electrum, the most important is to avoid phishing sites. Avoid installing program from Unknown sources... You need healthy habits online to stay safe.

Look for the official website to install the wallet, never download from third party websites

I think those paid antivirus consume too much computer resources and I don't like them.

Hey Sir,
Can you suggest other wallet other than electrum..?
Wait.. how about on smartphones?

//thumbs-up to masters
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
To name a few,

As the subject says. do they really provide enough security with transactions especially in crypto?

no.

If you use a hardware wallet for example, you don't necessarily need to use a paid antivirus software. The hardware wallet is quite secure by itself, and a free malware bytes and a windows defender software or something like that is enough.

If you use a desktop wallet, such as Electrum, the most important is to avoid phishing sites. Avoid installing program from Unknown sources... You need healthy habits online to stay safe.

Look for the official website to install the wallet, never download from third party websites

I think those paid antivirus consume too much computer resources and I don't like them.
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
Crypto Enthusiast, Analyst
To name a few,

Pages:
Jump to: