Pages:
Author

Topic: do the bitcoin dump is affecting the price of altcoins - page 3. (Read 396 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
The crypto market depends on liquidity. So it's hard to predict about this. Even then analyzing the current market system, the crypto market is being developed. I think bitcoins will be better and turn around.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
As seen in the charts, bitcoin price really affects altcoin price as well. When it dumps, altcoin dumps and when it goes higher some altcoins goes higher,too. Maybe this is because bitcoin has been the trail maker in the digital world and other coins next to it depends on its market value. Just a mere thought because I am not expert yet.
Activity: 128
All previous cryptocurrencies were attached to Bitcoin, but Bitcoin rose 10% in the previous period. However, other altcoins did not rise too much, so I think the market is changing now. The altcoin is not completely dependent on the bit. The currency is gone.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
You can see it in the market right now, whether or not it has an impact depends on your opinion, in my opinion the decline in bitcoin will also have an impact on the altcoin, because as we know that bitcoin is a benchmark of the value of altcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Bitcoin has not dumped in the market; it’s prices has only faced several price fluctuations which is normal for such a huge project

But when it comes to altcoins, the tokens are sold at ridiculous prices and goes dumping towards 1 or 2 sats
The differences are clear
Activity: 84
If Bitcoin will dump more down in future than what will to other Altcoins it will also dump or bull high?

When many people see that bitcoin is rising they tend to sell a lot of there stakes in altcoins to get in on the rise of bitcoin. They make a short profit on the bitcoin rise and then buy back there altcoins at a discounted rate as there prices diminished because of the btc price pump. Simple way to increase your stakes in altcoins whilst gaining a little profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
bitcoin rise and fall always affect the rise and fall of other alternate currencies, bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies, it has huge influence on others alt currencies.
Activity: 210
If Bitcoin will dump more down in future than what will to other Altcoins it will also dump or bull high?

If bitcoin will dump down the price of all altcoins will also dump. Bitcoin is the basis of all altcoins.  But I think this won't happen that bitcoin will dump more down in the future.  Price volatility is the nature of bitcoin but it has a trend going up and down. Maybe blockchain technology will be more developed and the prices of cryptocurrency will sore high in the future.
Activity: 34
The Exchange for EOS Community
Actually yes, the dumping of btc can gives a big effects to altcoins because like we have noticed for a long time that some of them are only depends in the movements of bitcoin so whatever the btc movement will be it for sure that altcoins will do the same way too.
copper member
Activity: 98
Good altcoins will recover for sure, and quality ones will increase in value. I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 32
If Bitcoin goes down nothing will survive.
Activity: 154
It seems to me that the situation unfolded differently. Many altcoins did not react to the growth of bitcoin because the growth looked very strange. Therefore, there was no support, on the contrary, many altcoins began to fall and today we see the consequences.

We can not compare alt coins with the power of Bitcoin. Look only at the total cap and volume of  Bitcoin. The bitcoin domination is near 45% what mean that it is only enough for the half of the total market cap.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
It seems to me that the situation unfolded differently. Many altcoins did not react to the growth of bitcoin because the growth looked very strange. Therefore, there was no support, on the contrary, many altcoins began to fall and today we see the consequences.
Activity: 22
if bitcoin experiences an altcoin dump it will also go down. Likewise with other coins will definitely experience a decline. if you have an altcoin you also have to have bitcoin because it is very important if the altcoin experiences a dump that drops your altcoin still has other coin reserves.
Activity: 196
I think if BTC will dump below 5,000$ mark then people will definitely think of moving to ALTs again. Otherwise, I see no hope for ALTs right now. Even getting dumped to 6,300$ this week it hasn't made a huge change in BTC's demand.
Activity: 238
I do not think that bitcoin will drop its price, but the price of altcoins directly depends on it!
Activity: 95
Bitcoin always afect the price off alts. When Bitcoin down, almost all altoins Will down. But i dont see dumping Bitcoin Wright Now. I dont believe in 15k prices this year but i Also dont believe Will finish below 5k.
copper member
Activity: 294
yes of course the price of bitcoin is decreasing and the altcoin also follows the price of bitcoin, but for us the decline in bitcoin prices also makes sense, so we will also get more profits. by waiting for prices to go down and we sell high prices.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Altcoins do not have a real product that people need. Based on this, most Altcoins depend on the mood of the market.

We need companies that will create a product for the crypto community
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin always connected in price with altcoins, but it doesn't mean that the whole altcoin market price always will follow hardly connected to it, it's like just some following part, but not the most
Pages:
Jump to: