Pages:
Author

Topic: DO U THINK AFTER CHINA NEW YEAR ALTER COIN WILL PUMP ? - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
i dont think so. In my opinion it will not happen as a fast pump after Chinese NYE, but slowly market will start growing after 16/2. Last year the same happened in early spring. So we can hope that the altseason will slowly start in short time, and the total mcap will get on the level as it was before - around 800 bil. After altseason we can hope for another bitcoin bullrun in ending of 2018.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Magic is real
In fact, the Chinese, in my opinion, are not stupid. And probably already figured out how to bypass all prohibitions. I do not think that the market will start to rise in a couple of days. But by the end of the month, I think there will be a long-awaited growth of bitcoin, and after that the gradual growth of all altcoins. Already, the market is showing resistance to low prices. So I think it will be soon.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
HI FRIENDS WHAT U THINK AS WE ALL KNW CHINA NEW YEAR IS GOING ON SO U THINKS AFTER 16FEB IT ALL ALTER COIN WILL GROW OR PUMP HARD
Chinese new year doesnt affect the price of each coin the market,bitcoin is still trying to break the current resistance at $9k levels so lets hope it will be break soon so that bitcoin will go bull run again.Chinese doesnt play any big roles in the market because as we all know chinese are restricted to have mining and trading acitivities for months now.
You are right chinese investors are out from the cryptocurrencies right now because of the china banned to all the cryptocurrency related acitivities such as mining,trading,etc.I agree chinese new year doesnt have connection on how the market will do,you should be asking the whales and financial institutions on how long they are going to cash out so that we will know when will they dump the market.
Activity: 210
HI FRIENDS WHAT U THINK AS WE ALL KNW CHINA NEW YEAR IS GOING ON SO U THINKS AFTER 16FEB IT ALL ALTER COIN WILL GROW OR PUMP HARD
Chinese new year doesnt affect the price of each coin the market,bitcoin is still trying to break the current resistance at $9k levels so lets hope it will be break soon so that bitcoin will go bull run again.Chinese doesnt play any big roles in the market because as we all know chinese are restricted to have mining and trading acitivities for months now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
I don't think so, it's too predictable. NEO on the other hand have pumps and dumps almost every day.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: