Pages:
Author

Topic: Do u think that the body governing need to re-strategize ? - page 2. (Read 225 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
It is unrealistic to think that bitcoin/cryptocurrencies would receive full support from all governments. In the first place, with countries that want high levels of control over their people, bitcoin/crypto is the total opposite of what they want.
Activity: 924
Merit: 728
Each countries has their own choice to accept or ban Bitcoin, you can't expect all countries will want to accept Bitcoin. Not only Bitcoin, but some countries has a weird laws [1], if you think those are normal in your country, you can't expect a same culture in the other countries.

Sooner or later the government which currently ban Bitcoin could reconsider to unban Bitcoin when they realize the advantages of Bitcoin is more than the disadvantages that were been predicted by them.

[1] https://www.farandwide.com/s/weird-laws-world-4961c1ede8d749bf
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
There is some level of acceptance of cryptocurrencies in government regulation across countries, what you need to know is that most countries allow it as an investment instrument, others don't (yet) regulate it and ban it completely (not much but enough to affect nearby countries).
Some, like Dubai, have the potential to become a haven for the crypto industry, marked by relaxed regulations welcoming new crypto companies.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It is no longer news that cryptocurrency is not supported/accepted by governments of all countries. I want to believe that the body regulating these coins needs to re-strategize for better acceptance. I will like to have your views.

El Salvador made bitcoin as their legal tender and many other countries are trying to adapt the cryptocurrencies into their system without doing any damage to their existing economic structure so what we are going to discuss further?

If you mean government should be launching theit own CBDC so they can get rid of decentralized monetary system then it won't work because many government already launched their official CBDC which doesn't even get any attention at all from their people.
Activity: 38
Merit: 4
It is no longer news that cryptocurrency is not supported/accepted by governments of all countries. I want to believe that the body regulating these coins needs to re-strategize for better acceptance. I will like to have your views.
Pages:
Jump to: