Pages:
Author

Topic: Do violent video game affects someone behaviour? - page 2. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 1
You better hope to hell that video games does not effect behavior.  I hate to break it to you however most of the kids and teenagers are glued to Playstation where they kill shit the entire time.  Even the most child like games involve killing.  Even Mindcraft involves killing!

I let my son play all the games in hopes of taking the mystery out of GTA and COD.  IT's hard as a parent becasue with PS4 they can also connect around the world and have friends all over the planet and learn different cultures and hopefully be less willing to fight other people when the governments decided to kill off a bunch of us in a war.  Probably wishful thinking but we have got to get out from under the governments control of us. 

If somehow they are programming our kids with these games we are all in deep shit as there will be 7 billion killing machines that have no remorse for killing.  Yikes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Tell my that is not true! What!
I remember there was that news in 2010, a South Korean couple let their three-month-old daughter starve to death while they spent hours playing a computer game that involved raising a virtual character.  Sad Well this is not a dying case but a killing case... Any kind of addiction is bad. Video games are not much different from drugs or alcohol when it becomes a pathological addiction for one.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I remember there was that news in 2010, a South Korean couple let their three-month-old daughter starve to death while they spent hours playing a computer game that involved raising a virtual character.  Sad Well this is not a dying case but a killing case... Any kind of addiction is bad. Video games are not much different from drugs or alcohol when it becomes a pathological addiction for one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Today for the first time I came across this story online as a matter of fact few minutes ago. The content is of a child who used chisel to kill himself because he did not win the video game.  Is this possible? I think it is more than the game. There must be an untreated issue either health, emotional or psychological. Video games are not real life situation, dying for it is not heroic rather out of place. I think parents need to let their child know video game is not real it is just for the fun and nothing more. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: