Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we have a potential fraudster among us? - page 2. (Read 4633 times)

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Hmm, because of another of your responses, it's quite obvious that this is in response of my exposure of a closed source payments system competing with Bitcoin. I encourage you to read through the information that already exists on the subject. It's interesting that you use the terms unfinished, as the product delivered was for bitcoind (which he can't run on shared hosting). We agreed to rework it with blockchain.info's API, and I agree that the development was rocky. Problems were caused with PHP incompatibilities, tormail being sent to spam, and I was happy and willing to work with him through the whole process.

MoneyPakTrader, on the day before he wanted a full refund, thanked me and asked if I need any more coins because of the extra work with his setup as well as implementing more features which I did for free (not part of his scope). I think that should give an unbiased third party the reasons behind his scam accusation - BTC rose, he wants to get now 10x more than what he paid in USD terms.

It's also funny, because you tried to bluff with dox, but you got it incorrectly. I do appreciate your passive aggressive PM.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I noticed that one potential fraudster got the VIP status while responding serious accusation in the open forum. Traderfortress, a.k.a. Yan Kevin Wang, not just had the funds to acquire a VIP status but as well to pay for deceiving advertisement against the OpenCoin's software, Ripple.

However, Mr Wang refuse to honor his past agreements, such as return the money he got from a programming job which he did not finished.

We shall give a chance to Mr Wang explain what is really going on before to proceed for a precise investigation of his affairs.

So, Mr Wang, what is the deal? Are you going to honor your past agreements or do you prefer to have your profile exposed in the open forum?

We do not really tolerate fraudsters among us, Mr Wang. See what happened with Pirateat40, R+, PatrickHarnett, Cryptoxchange and Matthew N. Wright. They VIP and donator status were not enough for them avoid the consequences of their fraudulent actions.
Pages:
Jump to: