Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we have the right to know - to Administrators - page 2. (Read 1070 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Alts= alternate accounts, or other accounts owned/controlled by you.
Aha so I am asking for simple checks that is all. It is up to US to decide using our heads if those are alts or just coincidence -  NAT proxy or whatever.
I can not agree that it will harm though.
For instance -we have proven scam I am not gona cal names. Then suddenly new thread pops up with newbie account posting you know I saw this and that
What harm can cause a list which CLEARLY SHOWS that proven scammer and newbie are using same clas c without revealing their ip adresss
Second newbie comes and says hey you know I both this from here and it works great. Another one shortly comes and says yeah same here and so on
Just a  list to be published somwhere regulary that is what I am after
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Alts= alternate accounts, or other accounts owned/controlled by you.
legendary
Giving you so little information would do way more harm than good. Checking for alts is more involved than just seeing if 2 users shared an IP.
Thank you for your prompt answer. Pleas excuse me but as my English is not my mother language, what does "alts" exactly mean?
Thank you very much in advance .
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
Giving you so little information would do way more harm than good. Checking for alts is more involved than just seeing if 2 users shared an IP.
legendary
Dear admins,
Folowing ck advise from this post
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11961005
I want you to ask the folowing:
Do we have the right to know which accounts do use same ip during posting?
To clarify things I do not want you to publish account ip's.
I want you to publish sorted clas c subnet of people with different accounts
Something like
User a
User b
User c
Are posting from same clas c network segment.

Thank you very much for your prompt answer

Ps: I guess that this effort is nothing more than a simple sql/mysql or watever sql select group join query.
I am particularly interested in last six mounts. I do not mind years back of course

Pages:
Jump to: