Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we need blockchain technology? - page 16. (Read 11532 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 06:40:40 PM
Decentralised video viewing sites can not be censored.this is just a example.maybe we don't need blockchain in some sectors but I don't believe we can say se don't need it.
We will see the need for blockchain technology more and more once it starts to walk.this is just the beginning and we don't even know what this technology will offer tomorrow.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 25, 2018, 06:07:23 PM
Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

You're not really incorrect, there are a few projects that are very good and shows the power of the blockchain however most projects do not really need a blockchain to begin with, this is why some of the oldest members of the forum do not like to invest in altcoins or in icos, they do not see the point when they can invest in the best cryptocurrency which is bitcoin by far.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 04:51:35 PM
The blockchain technology is a very good tool to store data. But I agree that we have too many useless projects today.
Blockchain technology is not only to store your date but it is something really decent to store your most valuable thing call bitcoin, now a lot of big companies are switching to bitcoin blockchain technology and big corporations are now working on it, many cons specially bitcoin is now using blockchain so what else we want.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 12:11:16 PM
In the 21st century, the biggest challenge is trust. Block system can improve existing systems in banking, medical, state, registration spheres. It can make systems more transparent. It's on theory, as time will show in practice. We hope for the best.
Cryptocurrency transactions are made secure by blockchain technology allowing for significant decentralization of finances. In other words, the big banks and governments no longer have power over finances. The blockchain makes all data transactions untraceable, including financial ones.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
May 25, 2018, 11:12:33 AM
The blockchain technology is a very good tool to store data. But I agree that we have too many useless projects today.
It is basically a public and open ledger not just a storage for data, But you are right about the second sentence that you provided, some of the projects out there are just a scam, fraud, pump and dumps project schemes, abandoned and useless that wastes some potential investors money, time, effort and their identity given by the KYC procedure, I hope they will be filtered out by the upcoming regulations in the future.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
Blockchain is the best system to keep authentic data and keep it safe from manipulation and corruption. Soon, I think that all kinds of businesses will operate using this technology and they will run more efficiently.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 09:30:53 AM
blockchain is the future security system. of course we need it most.
in my country the central bank has adopted the system, it signifies that the blockchain system is indeed worth to use.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
May 25, 2018, 09:19:35 AM
In the 21st century, the biggest challenge is trust. Block system can improve existing systems in banking, medical, state, registration spheres. It can make systems more transparent. It's on theory, as time will show in practice. We hope for the best.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
May 25, 2018, 08:29:09 AM
Appearance of Blockchain technology compared with appearance of global web 20 years ago. Now ask yourself, do  we need Internet? Of course we do, it entered in everybody's daily life, well, almost everybody's. Blockchain technology appeared 10 years ago and I'm sure that in 10 years more every possible business will be based on this technology, it is happening now, but only in the future we can watch the mass influence of Blockchain on our life.
As for me,  there really is no need for blockchain technology but since it had been a great help to many people especially crypto earners,  people take it as an advantage.  This technology had been introduced long before and as years passed,  there is a continuous growth in the population of users. I also believe that in the future,  bitcoin and blockhain technology will be more than this.  Their use and benefits will be a big advantage in fast money transactions and etc.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
May 25, 2018, 03:23:07 AM
Appearance of Blockchain technology compared with appearance of global web 20 years ago. Now ask yourself, do  we need Internet? Of course we do, it entered in everybody's daily life, well, almost everybody's. Blockchain technology appeared 10 years ago and I'm sure that in 10 years more every possible business will be based on this technology, it is happening now, but only in the future we can watch the mass influence of Blockchain on our life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
May 25, 2018, 03:08:32 AM
in the real world standarts, blockchain is really huge revolition for everything, it is not about just economy, you can adaprt everything to blockhain up to your dreams.
Activity: 140
May 25, 2018, 02:18:56 AM
Block chain technology breakthrough innovation is different from the traditional centralized credit authorization mechanism, independent, without intermediary information rights certificate, to support the value of global point-to-point and credible.

We need blockchain, and more importantly, blockchain technology. However, it is only when most people are no longer aware of blockchain that blockchain technology is truly successfully integrated into public life.
Activity: 186
May 25, 2018, 02:04:40 AM
Yes we are in dire need of blockchain technology, in this digital age, we see a huge need for data processing that can improve data efficiency and flexibility. To overcome this, we have used blockchain to help companies in the banking sector by building infrastructure.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
May 25, 2018, 01:09:35 AM
Blockchain technology is democratizing both money and also making sure that when we conduct business in any format or in any sector whether private or public, we do so in a transparent manner. We have far too much corruption in our political systems and too much corporate and elite rule has left a big amount of the population marginalized. Once blockchain helps to bring in a huge sector of the world's population into the economy, this means more wealth creation for everyone over the long term.
Activity: 912
Merit: 661
Do due diligence
May 25, 2018, 12:49:15 AM
"Do we need blockchain technology?"

Decades from now (if it takes that long) we will wonder how we functioned before it.
Activity: 120
May 25, 2018, 12:44:23 AM
I agree with you, that is a valid point you have called our attention to, many project have no real use, they don't need blockchain technology to function but decide to get into the space.
Activity: 28
May 24, 2018, 11:20:09 PM
Activity: 137
May 23, 2018, 07:14:11 PM
Blockchain technology is the flavour of the month. Most forward-thinking institutions are using or planning to use  blockchain to check frauds and ensure accountability. Even governments who hate cryptocurrencies cannot deny the importance of blockchain technology;it is transparent and secure. Medical fields are exploring AI and blockchain frequently now. The future of blockchain technology can only be bright.
Activity: 350
May 23, 2018, 07:06:12 PM
Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

No, if you don't agree on blockchain, then you are closing the possibility of evolution on business. Nowadays everything is evolving and so as the business technology. Having blockchain introduced to the public, everything that includes business should evolve too. So for me, blockchain is not useless as what you think it is.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
May 23, 2018, 06:54:47 PM
Hello everyone.
There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Please enlighten me.

of course, we need Blockchain technology, because the current transaction system is not transparent, we can not even see our transactions and other people's transactions freely, only Banks that have access see our transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: