Pages:
Author

Topic: Do We Need Social Media Promotion - page 62. (Read 5531 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 124
January 08, 2018, 12:13:16 PM
Word of mouth and social media influence will take bitcoin to mass adoption/mainstream. All the news about it no matter whether it is negative or positive will make people curious about it. Understanding cryptoverse will depend on how they perceive it, scam accusations and negativities will spread like wildfire but bitcoin will still prevail. The technology behind bitcoin is for the new generation and the future. Beside from social media promotion, bitcoin also need advertisements on TV and radio.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 12:12:59 PM
social media networks play important  role in the development and operation of cryptocurrency as well as a way for their users to communicate. business, developers and even journalists covering the cryptocurrency all use social media like telegram to coordinate their efforts. these platforms enable widely-distributed teams from across the globe to help each other effectively.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 08, 2018, 12:08:00 PM
Still bitcoin needs to capture a huge market and social media is the best way to do marketing because today's youth is very much available in social media and bitcoin can promote their ads in social media.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
January 08, 2018, 11:51:59 AM
Yes I think social media can play a vital role in the success of bitcoin since many people are now into social media sites they can easily understand whatever cryptos has also the technology of todays era is really more on promotions thru facebook or online sites. I'm sure many of bitcoin investors look on social media whenever there are new ICO promotions or alt coin introduced
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
January 08, 2018, 11:50:40 AM
bitcoin needs any kind of promotion that it can get, for sure. for example the recent CNN program on bitcoin, and stuff like that will cause more and more public awareness and acceptance

Seems that prce is what gets most people in this talk about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. When bitcoin was breaking ATHs you had TV channels that went and spoke about bitcoin for hole week! Social media could help, but in my opinion telling people about investment and possible return can get them in quicker and price it self can grab users. On the other hand you have people that will hardly even accept it as they are afraid because it is simply something new, unknown to them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
January 08, 2018, 11:46:44 AM
Yes, we really need Social Media Promotion, social media sites are the most used sites everywhere in the world and it would make the promotion wider than the other means of promoting something. Actually, Cryptos are becoming popular due to those social media sites that tackling cryptocurrency as topic between it's users.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
January 08, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
Yes, we do need the help of social media. It helps us gain interest among people and garners attention that may soon develop to adoption.
Yes we need social media in bitcoin to promote and to encourage to people to join in bitcoin. Social media is a big help for bitcoin to introduce in the whole world of what bitcoin works in the market, and how to invest and gain unlimited income.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 06:45:18 AM
   I personally would like to see Social Media's Bitcoin promotion, such promotion will hugely increases amount of bitcoin users.
   But who exactly whould like to do that? Probably the biggest Bitcoin holders and miners. Satoshi Nakamoto? I dont think so. Biggest chinese Bitcoin mining pools? May be.. but they need government's support to act so, I dont think that any government is interesting in such promotion
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 06:34:45 AM
Every product need a promotion and support. That can make the product grow up. Every new ICO that always used sosial media to promote. So, sosial media is important to make it popular
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
January 08, 2018, 06:17:26 AM
bitcoin needs any kind of promotion that it can get, for sure. for example the recent CNN program on bitcoin, and stuff like that will cause more and more public awareness and acceptance
Yes it’s very important to use social media for bitcoin because bitcoin did a lot for us so now it’s a time to do something for bitcoin and I’m sure that social media is the best source to make bitcoin more popular and strong then ever if bitcoin start on social media so in night bitcoin will not only become popular but a lot its users will be increase so I think from toady we need to start support of bitcoin in order to it become more strong.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
January 05, 2018, 01:57:16 PM
Since Social media is playing a vital role in this time so that social media promotional activities would bring a great result regarding this issue. day by day Both social media and crypto world is becoming a popular platform so most of the people are getting engaged in this system. that's why both can be important to each other.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 01:55:21 PM
Yahh
we need social media promotion for future of bitcoin.when we promot it in many social media then every one know the necessary of bitcoin.then the people came under the bitcoin.thank you.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 01:49:55 PM
Yes because  social media is easier, faster and connects to large number of people  in an instant hence the various campaigns and icos via social media.
Activity: 18
January 05, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
This type of promotion is very needful for persons,who talk negative about the bitcoin.bitcoin is not gambling and fake currency and it is very helpful for people.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
January 05, 2018, 01:17:35 PM
Yes,its the only option we have in our hands.We could not afford to invest and advertise in T.V.s and other paid ads.Instead,we could share details about bitcoin and its progress in face book,twitter,whatsapp and make bitcoin reach different people.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
January 05, 2018, 01:08:34 PM
without social media bitcoin did not reach to this limit of fame, so we need it all the time now for bitcoin
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 01:06:27 PM
Social media is a major platform to promote something
Almost everyone is on various social sites and if people talk about bitcoin on it a lot of other people will come to know about it
Bitcoins becoming famous social media plays an important role where people got to know about the prices and what is bitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
March 05, 2015, 09:21:25 AM
Not just it needs help through Social Media, but it needs investors too from them to get a boost in its value.
And obviously, social media can actually delist all the barriers and through communication, it will be easy for BTC to get exposed to as many people as possible.
Activity: 13
March 05, 2015, 08:29:32 AM
Does Bitcoin Need The Social Media's Help To Promote Itself?

Well, Bitcoin needs all the help that we can get. With its current situation, Bitcoin Foundation is just thinking out of the box to help Bitcoin recover and might even succeed.

With the help of Social Media, bitcoin can attract new and young users. Learn about bitcoin and eventually adopt it.

Maybe this is the first step of mass adoption.

What do you think?

Everything that could help mass adoption and mainstream acceptance we need it.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
March 03, 2015, 04:38:01 PM
i think its needed promotion on twitter
so we can spread the words about bitcoin and something interest on bitcoin Smiley
its so helping i guess Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: