Pages:
Author

Topic: Do We Need To Change Bitcoin Logo ₿? - page 5. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Bitcoin can change our future, our way of consuming, voting, sharing, working...
But its logo is attached to symbols of the past. BTC
Why the ₿ should look like the $,€ or ¥, while Bitcoin wants to change our economic model ?

Maybe to change the system, Bitcoin have to change its Logo ?

I think it's unnecessary action, change or not logo bitcoin will not make any significant changes. people use and invest in bitcoins not in visible logos, but they trust and feel the many benefits of bitcoin. so bitcoin will remain popular even without logo changes.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
That's right, the bitcoin logo is clearly identified by the general public as the symbol of bitcoin.
But is it a good sign? Does it reflect the values of the project and its creator?

In many logo cases, a brand didn't keep its originally designed logo.
Apple first Logo: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Apple_first_logo.png
Google first logo: https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2015/09/the-evolution-of-googles-iconic-logo/
Microsoft : https://www.cnet.com/pictures/microsoft-logos-through-the-years-pictures/
Mozilla : https://www.sunzu.com/articles/firefox-logo-re-design/

A logo evolves in the same way that a company evolves, Satoshi is an excellent engineer and a great visionary but I don't think he's a good designer.

I'm personally for a Bitcoin logo evolution, not for aesthetic reasons but to give it more meaning and create a new sign that embodies this ambition to create a new economic model and change paradigms
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
There's no need and no reason to change Bitcoin logo.  Even if they change it's logo Bitcoin will still be the same. Bitcoin will still be popular and people will continue to invest in Bitcoin not  because of the logo, it's because of the huge profit people can gain in Bitcoin.
I agree of that there is no reason why to change bitcoin logo. Even they change its  useless cause in there minds it is only one logo there recognized design by Nakamoto. In there first impressions in logo is profit a big profit, that's why there's no reason to change it.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
I think no need because btc is a pioneer,if indeed there is an alternation should be at the beginning of the initial appearance,people are already very familiar with logo that is now and has been considered as a symbolic which is attached to and if in the dressing I think it is quite annoying
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Bitcoin can change our future, our way of consuming, voting, sharing, working...
Why the ₿ should look like the $,€ or ¥, while Bitcoin wants to change our economic model ?

There is no need to change the logo since the logo was designed by Nakamoto which means that bitcoin is a currency. Even if we change the logo bitcoin will not change and there will be no changes in the market value nor on its algorithms. Thus, for me it is only a waste of time to change the logo since what we must need to do is to focus on the most important areas of bitcoin such as its market value, transaction matters.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
 I think no need to change bitcoin logo because it is the symbol of a valuable digital coins that was created by Satoshi Nakamoto 9 years ago. That logo is the remembrance and a sign of success not only of the bitcoin creator but also to all bitcoiners who are gaining and change  their living through this coin. In other word Bitcoin logo is the mirror of the past,present and future. It is just my opinion.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: