Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we really get the whole idea about digital currency (bitcoin) ??? - page 2. (Read 251 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency has a high and low risk whether you invest or earn it. It's about knowledge and learning more about digital currency, and another way for innovation. Others take it in a serious and dark side, but some are putting a lot effort to study digital currency and have it work for good and decent way to earn in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
I agree with you, bitcoin is not just about buying, selling and investing. but more than that.

let volatility move with the volume and spreading of bitcoin in each market, because we have a bigger task of bringing better bitcoin in the future and also answering every bad comment about crypto from every stupid person that who do not know about bitcoin and answering every bad comment from bitcoin haters.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
After reading a lot of posts here on this forum, I realized that all what people talk about is;
Bitcoin is dying
When is it right to buy bitcoin
Bitcoin is an asset
Bitcoin is a bubble
Bitcoin is volatile and so many on.

I believe bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not all about buying and selling, whether it is an asset or it being a bubble or the volatile nature in the term of price value. Bitcoin is the revolution to the financial system of the world. It goes beyond buying and selling or investing it. Digital currency (bitcoin) is the improved version of the physical fiat system. We discussing on how bitcoin is revolving the world and future changes it will bring in the 5-10 years will help with the false misconceptions people have about cryptocurrency (bitcoin).

Probably because most people who are in this forum are people who are looking for short-term profits. But not everyone is like that, there are also people who study more deeply about cryptocurrency before investing and then make cryptocurrency as a long term investment for them.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
i do believe that pure speculators don't last long in the market. they either go away or start learning more about bitcoin and realize the true nature and potential of it as a decentralized currency.
for example these past months that price has been falling the market was cleansed of most of these type of speculators.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
It would be like saying I like potato, potato is the best, buy potato and you wouldn't even eat it...
Hahahahaha.....  Thus how most of the people in the crypto world are behaving. They are concerned about the possible profit they will make within a short period of time. It is high-time we in the crypto community made the world know what cryptocurrrency (bitcoin) is really about.
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
After reading a lot of posts here on this forum, I realized that all what people talk about is;
Bitcoin is dying
Bitcoin is an asset
Bitcoin is a bubble

I believe bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not all about buying and selling, whether it is an asset or it being a bubble or the volatile nature in the term of price value. Bitcoin is the revolution to the financial system of the world. It goes beyond buying and selling or investing it. Digital currency (bitcoin) is the improved version of the physical fiat system. We discussing on how bitcoin is revolving the world and future changes it will bring in the 5-10 years will help with the false misconceptions people have about cryptocurrency (bitcoin).
Yes, unfortunately that is the reality. Everyone are chasing some short term gains without any work/learning.

We can imagine it like this:
A lot of people here would rather talk about things you mentioned "Bitcoin is dying, When is it right to buy bitcoin, Bitcoin is an asset..." but noone would actually use it or spread the word about it. Not because he would earn but because it is better then FIAT system.

It would be like saying I like potato, potato is the best, buy potato and you wouldn't even eat it...
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
Bitcoin is dying
Bitcoin is an asset
Bitcoin is a bubble

Pages:
Jump to: