Pages:
Author

Topic: Do we really need a bullrun? - page 4. (Read 824 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 07:58:27 AM
We really do need a bull run but needing it does not mean that it is going to happen because that is not how this works, we need a bull run so that people can begin to have hope int he market again and in the fact that their coins are not worthless, but even a small recovery right now would work for that. We will have a bull run, we just have to wait a couple of years for it
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 21, 2018, 01:00:05 PM
im also thinking we need a steady increase in price. always its healthy for the market. anyway this market is too young and easily can be pumped any time. so bull run can be happen anytime. after reaching $5 trillion then it will be harder to expect a bull run

I agree. It is also very important for the new investor to enter the market. If this happens, the bull season will come very quickly. But if the bear is so long, it's like it's hard because people are away.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
Even without bull run, some are still making good money in cryptocurrency industry. It all depends on the individual strategy and specialization and if truly want to be a Cryptopreneur, you must devise your own strategy that can always earn you income either in the raining season or crypto dry season.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
October 21, 2018, 12:57:49 PM
Hi, community!
I want to share my thoughts about Bullrun which is according to many users here is coming.

First of all, the purpose of most crypto is to become public and gain mass hype, to be popular not in the narrow community, but widely, most of them are aimed at your uncle, aunt, grandma, children etc.  

What do all of them want? Stable service. How can a normal, usual person use a currency which is able to gain or loss +-10-15% in minutes? And this is a common situation in crypto.

For example, Joe wants to pay for a service with the token, when he decided to do it and everything is ready for exchange the price is gained in 10%, do you really think that somebody will use such service in everyday life? Roll Eyes
And for now, we have a rather stable market, that is predictable, there are less and less to the moons.

And opposite side, imagine that there will be a Bullrun, who will profit? Speculators and bounty hunters who will sell their tokens, not customers. What public opinion another Bullrun will cause? That crypto is speculation thing, where you are able to become rich, it is not about services or products, speculations only.

I, as the token holder, will be happy with Bullrun, but at the same time, I really think that it will cause more damage to all crypto industry.

Share your thoughts Cry

It's a matter classification if the market is Bullish or Uptrends, Greendays it is often called a "BULLRUN"( more buying than selling or lot's of fresh capital invested in the market) while the market is "Bearish or Downtrends" it will called BloodBath,Red days,(more selling
 and selling with stagnant market condition) etc. But generally speaking we need a bullish market trends to accumulate more profit! Cryptocurrency is speculative in nature that's why the volatility is high that's why before anyone ventured in this industry it is very important to do some researched to avoid losing in surprises!
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 21, 2018, 12:33:19 PM
Although, each year the bull run occur in the crypto market, market correction are expected the following year and this why people are always advised to study well how the crypto currency trading/investment works before dive in. However, I believe we need a bull run in the crypto currency market in other to give the market more fun and good tiding to both the traders and investors.
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
October 20, 2018, 12:38:11 AM
As much as I understand your thoughts its important for you to note that the marketcap of cryptocurrency is a determinant if bull or bearish run. There are currently lots of under priced tokens which people bought a  huge some months back and right now they are so below. The truth is the more adoption cryptocurrency attains the more bull we should see, and we are definitely ready for that bull we need it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
October 20, 2018, 12:34:57 AM
We don't need a bull run, all we need is regulation and order to maintain the good and legit measurement of different project. Just to prevent and avoid those scam project, so the name of cryptocurrencies will be at a good shape again and make a lot of investment and development like before. That is what we need on this complicated market around the internet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 12:12:55 AM
im also thinking we need a steady increase in price. always its healthy for the market. anyway this market is too young and easily can be pumped any time. so bull run can be happen anytime. after reaching $5 trillion then it will be harder to expect a bull run
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 20, 2018, 12:12:50 AM
Hi, community!
I want to share my thoughts about Bullrun which is according to many users here is coming.

First of all, the purpose of most crypto is to become public and gain mass hype, to be popular not in the narrow community, but widely, most of them are aimed at your uncle, aunt, grandma, children etc.  

What do all of them want? Stable service. How can a normal, usual person use a currency which is able to gain or loss +-10-15% in minutes? And this is a common situation in crypto.

For example, Joe wants to pay for a service with the token, when he decided to do it and everything is ready for exchange the price is gained in 10%, do you really think that somebody will use such service in everyday life? Roll Eyes
And for now, we have a rather stable market, that is predictable, there are less and less to the moons.

And opposite side, imagine that there will be a Bullrun, who will profit? Speculators and bounty hunters who will sell their tokens, not customers. What public opinion another Bullrun will cause? That crypto is speculation thing, where you are able to become rich, it is not about services or products, speculations only.

I, as the token holder, will be happy with Bullrun, but at the same time, I really think that it will cause more damage to all crypto industry.

Share your thoughts Cry

But the bull run can be more stable and gradual. It was before - a gradual growth, until this growth turned into the hyip at December 2017 and speculators entered the market. It would be better for everyone if the bull trend comes back. And the masses will come here even more actively, if the run will be bullish & positive - everyone is attracted only by the growing trend. But it should be more stable, here I agree with you. But even if speculators will make hyip again, it's not bad at all for those who in at this timeframe. People should learn make trades and i know there is a great project's launching at the moment helping newbies to make profits from the day 1.
Now the market is cool & complies for adaptations to the masses. The growth will return and, I think, soon we will see it, like blockchain and cryptocurrency will start to enter everyday life - this will be the true catalyst for growth. There still will be speculations - they will not disappear anywhere, but every time with an increase in total capitalization it will be more difficult to do it - the time will come and the cryptocurrencies will become as stable as the national currencies. Roll Eyes Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 11:27:51 PM
I believe we need to have a bullish market since there is no point in doing investment and for what purpose in doing investment without gaining profit. Bullish market makes the market profitable and it could attract more people to do investment. However, I think bullish market will start with btc first as this is usually the baseline for the altcoins to follow the bull market trend. I am optimistic that bull market is near to come within the year and most probably in the month of December where the last years ATH happened.
Activity: 1274
October 19, 2018, 10:58:17 PM
I think the bull run is not solution, But crypto need stable and most trusted advanced platform for next generation, So ETF and regulation is compulsory and all G-20 govt need some serious actions in short time after that Crypto will never need a bull run.
Activity: 126
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
October 19, 2018, 09:16:46 PM
yes the market is going lower and it is trading range bound , now the breakout is expected and the bullrun is also the need of the hour to cheer up investor.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
October 19, 2018, 09:14:14 PM
Hi, community!

Share your thoughts Cry

how do you think if a bull run happens it will damage the system in crypto?
I know that if a bull run happens then many new investors will appear to invest in crypto, and of course we need bull run so that crypto can be known by many people.
Activity: 322
October 19, 2018, 09:00:41 PM
Bull run is a temporary peak of the prices due to market manipulation and we should learn that from last year. What we really need is a mass adoption of cryptocurrency as this is the only way to increase the demand of every currency.
Activity: 417
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
October 19, 2018, 08:47:27 PM
we certainly need a bull run season but I don't know when the season will arrive, many people speculate the bull run season will arrive later this year , and I personally, hope that can happen
Activity: 854
October 19, 2018, 08:42:15 PM
I agree, I prefer a more sustainable growth. Sudden pumps really do damage but also going to be happy with my investments though.
Activity: 308
October 19, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

Whoever said that there is a bullrun, never believe on it as no one can precisely predict the future of cryptocurrency. They are speculating to pump a certain coin/token for you to invest then they will gained out of your investment so be aware.

I do not believe, people do believe.
Open a forum page and you will see, every person writes "Bullrun", "SOON".
Also, I don`t like the fact that many ICOs are waiting for it Sad
Activity: 378
October 19, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

Whoever said that there is a bullrun, never believe on it as no one can precisely predict the future of cryptocurrency. They are speculating to pump a certain coin/token for you to invest then they will gained out of your investment so be aware.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 19, 2018, 05:53:40 PM
Taking some profit is always good to survive and to sell at present levels is total loss that is why a bull run is very important for the community now so that we can withdraw a little portion to pay debt and other personal expenses.
Activity: 308
October 19, 2018, 05:45:05 PM
We all deserve to have bull run at this time in our situation it's been long term of crashing down of all prices. We have do nothing but stay tune it will become stable more patience. Read and watch some article's on how we enrich our idea to become a successful investors.

How did you deserve? Crushing prices from Bullrun? Grin
Currently all prices are normal, they seems low just according a Bullrun during which you have bought tokens Grin
Pages:
Jump to: